Ericsson-Worldwide Interview Questions in Dallas-Fort Worth, TX | Glassdoor

2.9

88 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Plano, TX) in July 2017.

Interview

I received email from a recruiter saying if i would have time to chat about this positing as he thinks my resume was impressive. Then i got scheduled for video conference. I was being interview by 5, including 4 engineers and 1 manager. They asked all type of question from my resume, logical, behavioral and technical. The engineers asked me about networking, linux commands, cloud, switching - routing, difference between linux- window, and as you answer, they would ask harder questions. I had the interview about a week ago, I still haven't heard back from them.

Interview Questions

• Difference between switch and a router.   1 Answer
    • Explain the given linux command   Answer Question
    • how to add multiple routers to a network   Answer Question
    • why do we need a personal network what is the difference between local and public network?   Answer Question

Head of Sourcing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Dallas, TX) in July 2017.

Interview

I sent my CV via the internal jobs portal. I was requested to fill a screening questions form as part of the further selection process. I was then invited to the interview with the hiring manager, but the scope was to hire someone from Africa and female, and the decision was highly political as the candidate had already been chosen 2 months before the selection process actually took place.

Interview Questions

• How adding you to the team would collaborate to improve the global strategies of the area?   Answer Question
    • Any suggestion for me as Head of Global Business Services regarding this specific position, even if you don't get chosen for this role?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about your experience in business services sourcing categories.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about your management experience.   Answer Question

Demand Planning Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Plano, TX).

Interview

I was scheduled near end of day. One of the interviewers was slightly late and seemed to be on a tight schedule. Interview was a semi-formal "get to know you" conversation. The interviewers were very friendly, casual, and attentive to what I had to say about myself.

We basically discussed my resume, skills, and academic projects. One interviewer said that I would easily be able to handle the responsibilities of the position, but I suspected that they had spoken to a lot of candidates and already had one or a few in mind to advance.

Senior Server Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Plano, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

Started with HR invite
    Then scheduled a day
    - IT manager Interview was purely technical
    - Director Interview was just an intro and they were looking at my attitude
    Offer was made and invited to meet the team
    The benefits were the best Health , Dental , 401 k match

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Dallas, TX) in April 2016.

Interview

Submitted my resume and covering note online. Short list process was done based on the resume and covering note. Met with key stakeholders - Direct manager. HR, peers and sub ordinates of direct manager. Based on the feedback was made an offer.

Interview Questions

• Why this role? Future career direction? How you can contribute?   Answer Question

Project Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Plano, TX) in November 2015.

Interview

I had a telephonic interview with Manager and University Recruiter . It was 1 hour long based on my Resume and previous work experience. Some situational questions on Project Management were asked . They gave me an offer the next day itself.

Engineer II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Plano, TX) in September 2015.

Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days.Asked about a process change I helped implement and the simple math question of 38 hourly with 2 indirect employees. Added how many people would be needed if one wanted 10000 more units.

Interview Questions

• No interview process just tell you about the company and do a drug test,take your picture and select your schedule.it's all a step by step process I waited like a whole month before I got a call back for the start date   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Dallas, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

Applied from Ericsson job portal. Got a call from recruiter. It was resume go through and role based questions. Then i had video interview with team. Mostly technical questions based on my work ex and academics.

Interview Questions

• General questions on your work ex and academic project work...   Answer Question

Technical Trainer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Plano, TX).

Interview

One phone call from a director prior to being outsourced to Ericsson. It was a very impersonal process in which the receiving director basically offered your current job to you. You were then given over the weekend to accept or decline.

Technical Support Engineer V Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Plano, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

Interview was originally scheduled with 6 engineers, each for 45 minutes. While it could have been brutal, they were mostly concerned with how I interacted with the team. In my case, I had already worked with several over the years. Normally there would be a phone interview before reaching this point.