Ericsson-Worldwide Interview Questions in Dublin, Ireland | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 28, 2017

2.8

10 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Maynooth (Ireland)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Maynooth (Ireland)) in October 2015.

Interview

A half hour sit down, some whiteboard work.
    Went through past project work and a couple of Java questions.
    I think there was just some inheritance based questions.
    Some on interfaces. Not so much on writing them out but did I know what they are and what they did.

Interview Questions

• General how to work with Java questions   1 Answer

Solutions Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in March 2014.

Interview

Applied online via Ericsson Job Portal.Had the phone interview with recruiter , got the details and job profile. Had the technical interview face to face onsite , where had to present the given topic by means of power point slides and details.Then had another second round of online via video conferencing system and it was in depth technical.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in April 2013.

Interview

One interview with 2 people, one manager and one technical person. Asked a series of personal questions to describe technical background and personal interests. Followed by a round of technical questions to enquire about knowledge of telecoms industry and software development.

Managed Services Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in April 2013.

Interview

Traditional 3 person interview with manager, technical and HR partner. Usual situational stuff to determine how you react analyse and problem solve. Expectation is you should know quite a lot about Ericsson internal ways of working, so handy if you can chat with someone already employed in the area. Don't think they are recruiting much in 2017 after pretty poor financial reports. .... Alot of competition out there

Interview Questions

• How would you go about preparing for a bid/tender response?   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)).

Interview

Same general process as many. Usually starts with a simple interview to verify "fit to position" along with an HR ethos interview. HR only look at the employee as a person while management is looking for fit.

Technical Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in June 2012.

Interview

I have 4 telephone interviews. 3 by the headhunter and 1 with the hiring manager.
    The first 3 were about my personality and the last one was about my work experience and aspirations.

Interview Questions

• how do you see yourself in 5 years time   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was agreed with smoothness and all my requirements were considered

Integration Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in November 2010.

Interview

interview, make presentation

Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in July 2009.

Interview

First off let me state that this interview was for a Co-op (work experience) position. I applied via Ericsson's own Co-op placement site. I heard back from them within about 3-4 weeks and got summoned for an interview. The panel consisted of one HR person and one engineer. The tone was relaxed, a lot of the questions and chat was general. The environment was professional but at the same time relaxed. The interview lasted 45 minutes and they rang me the next morning to tell me i got the position

Interview Questions

• What method do you use when creating a program.   1 Answer
    • Give an example of a time when you had a conflict with a workmate.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was not able to negotiate as it was a Co-op position

Principal CPM Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in July 2009.

Interview

Two Interviews - Commonly - First being the most critical in ascertaining experience and capabilities - second is more formal in company philosophy and ways of working.

Interview Questions

• Tell us a difficult situation and your way of successfully mitigating the problem.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Salary, Terms, Timeline, Relocation package

Solution Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in September 2008.

Interview

it starts with phone interview with the line manager, and an HR representative. the interview, at high level probes if the applicant has suitable background, and check his integrity. after passing the phone interview, the applicant will be invited for af ace to face interview, where the line manager and HR representative will engage in more in depth discussions about the applicant experience.

Interview Questions

• most difficult question was about about my previous employer, which was a well known locally/regionally in my home country/region but not at global level.   Answer Question