Ericsson-Worldwide Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ericsson-Worldwide Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Mar 25, 2017

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Plano, TX) in August 2014.

Interview

I had two rounds of interview. One was infront of a panel and the other one was face to face. Both the rounds were technical. Questions asked were mostly from my field and area of study. Some behavioral and thinker questions were also asked.

Interview Questions

• Generally questions were asked on LTE concepts, Java and networking.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Ericsson-Worldwide

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Interview

Applied through a job board. Contacted within 24 hours by HR and onsite interview was scheduled.
    The interview consisted of four people. Questions were mostly technical, but also included the standard questions that are asked at almost every interview.

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Plano, TX) in December 2009.

Interview

Nothing worth mentioning. A couple of easy questions and a couple of minutes to explain why the candidate is the best for the job.

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest achievement at your current or previous job?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Dallas, TX) in September 2009.

Interview

It was a very quick interview. i was called on phone after few personla normal question I was asked about the system...I must say they asked key questions...so I realised there is someone who knew the system pretty was present..and I was done in less than an hour

Interview Questions

• how much salary you will need   1 Answer

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Athens (Greece)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Athens (Greece)).

Interview

- interviewed by line manager
    - interviewed by operations manager
    - interviewed by HR

Relaxed, pleasant, not strict technical questions...interested in my life and hobbies. Interested in my personality, how good i am in group work and cooperating.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Noida (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

The process consisted of 3 rounds . The first round was a general aptitude test with 45 questions and 3 sections - aptitude, verbal , logical reasoning. The time period was of 45 minutes. The aptitude round was quite simple with moderate to easy level of difficulty .

Interview Questions

• Technical interview:
      quest1: what languages do you know apart from php (php was mentioned in my resume )
      1 Answer
    • ques2 : what are the 4 pillars of c++   1 Answer
    • what do you mean by an instance   Answer Question
    • name the different layers in osi model   Answer Question
    • what will be the output of the following:
      system.out.println("1+3")
    • Do you want to ask any question?   1 Answer
    • HR interview :
      1. Tell me about yourself
      2.what do you know about Ericsson
      3. Ericsson is a B to B company and not B to C .what are your opinions on that . (they explained this in their introduction ppt ,so it is advised to watch it carefully )
      4. Do u have any problem with relocation or night shift?
      5.are you holding any other offers?
      Answer Question

Negotiation

I simply accepted their offer.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Kolkata (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

Very Generic.Interviewer is basically interested in seeing if Candidate is in sync with company values.Questions might be technical if you insist.They are only intersted in seeing you prove your ground in atleast one Telecom related subject.

Interview Questions

• I was asked question related to Electronics and Electrical Engineering as Interviewer was also of the same educational background as me.Pen and paper approach is always welcomed by candidate for technical problem solving.Questions were not too In-Depth but meant to judge clarity of understanding on technical subjects i.e. ICT Hardware,Netwoking ETC.I was asked to explain a Bipolar Joint Transistor,Zener Diode,Ohm's law and difference between Ohmic substances and Semiconductors   1 Answer

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Interview

not so difficult but careful about wen they ask about location choice as i said i dont mind a relocationa and they put me in kolkata and the rest of my friends in banglore.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coimbatore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Coimbatore (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

Online test on aptitude and verbal which was quite easy followed by group discussion ,then technical and then hr.They did not eliminate many after gd ,the main check points were online test and technical,but people were rejected even after hr.

Interview Questions

• Is mobile a transmitter or receiver?   1 Answer

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lagos (Nigeria)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Lagos (Nigeria)) in June 2015.

Interview

Not much as I had a long working experience with Ericsson. Just had a chat with the manager and remuneration was negotiated. Job Specification were also listed and discussed. Was precise and not time demanding.