Ericsson-Worldwide Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ericsson-Worldwide Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Jul 27, 2017

42 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Interview

not so difficult but careful about wen they ask about location choice as i said i dont mind a relocationa and they put me in kolkata and the rest of my friends in banglore.

Other Interview Reviews for Ericsson-Worldwide

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coimbatore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Coimbatore (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

Online test on aptitude and verbal which was quite easy followed by group discussion ,then technical and then hr.They did not eliminate many after gd ,the main check points were online test and technical,but people were rejected even after hr.

Interview Questions

• Is mobile a transmitter or receiver?   1 Answer

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lagos (Nigeria)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Lagos (Nigeria)) in June 2015.

Interview

Not much as I had a long working experience with Ericsson. Just had a chat with the manager and remuneration was negotiated. Job Specification were also listed and discussed. Was precise and not time demanding.

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Interview

Interview Questions

• Three rounds were there. First round includes your experience what you have learnt , second round includes
      technical interview by senior management, third includes the HR interview whih includes salary and relocation basically.   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Thiruvananthapuram (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Thiruvananthapuram (India)) in December 2013.

Interview

4 round were there.1st was aptitude round ,, it was conducted online ,,2nd was group discussion .. they just analysed if we were good enough on speaking .. 3rd Technical interview.. Normal Campus recruitment types...............................That was it,, mass recruitment it was.

Interview Questions

• Puzzles and abt engg topics   1 Answer

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glasgow, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Glasgow, Scotland (UK)) in June 2013.

Interview

One over the phone and one with hiring manager and hr

Interview Questions

• We're all easy because I have worked in the mobile industry   1 Answer

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Noida (India)) in October 2012.

Interview

aptitude test and mobile communication (gsm technology) based questions

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coimbatore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Coimbatore (India)) in October 2012.

Interview

very easy.....

Negotiation

U have to wait long to get DOJ...

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in October 2012.

Interview

my freind work in ericsson he gave my name as a refrence in his company and when opening were start they called me up for a interview, after that i gave only one face to face interview

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Chennai (India)) in August 2012.

Interview

Interview happened in one day. A genreal aptitude round followed by a GD
    Tech interview was based on programming and your domain.
    HR was pretty simple. Basic ques

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation