Ericsson-Worldwide Engineering Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ericsson-Worldwide Engineering Interview Questions

Updated Sep 21, 2017

43 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reading, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Reading, England (UK)) in August 2011.

Interview

Over all process consisted of two interviews. The first one was on the phone which was conducted by two interviewers. They asked some basic questions about HSDPA technology and testing procedures in the testbed. After passing this interview I was invited for a face to face one which was again conducted by two interviewers. This interview was very detailed one. The started with the 3G network diagram and touch all the interfaces, protocol stacks, RRC messaging, types of handovers and radio interface etc. In the end some behaviourial questions were also asked.

Interview Questions

• What are the different type of masurements that are sent by UE to the network?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Ericsson-Worldwide

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Plano, TX) in July 2017.

Interview

I received email from a recruiter saying if i would have time to chat about this positing as he thinks my resume was impressive. Then i got scheduled for video conference. I was being interview by 5, including 4 engineers and 1 manager. They asked all type of question from my resume, logical, behavioral and technical. The engineers asked me about networking, linux commands, cloud, switching - routing, difference between linux- window, and as you answer, they would ask harder questions. I had the interview about a week ago, I still haven't heard back from them.

Interview Questions

• Difference between switch and a router.   1 Answer
    • Explain the given linux command   Answer Question
    • how to add multiple routers to a network   Answer Question
    • why do we need a personal network what is the difference between local and public network?   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Interview

quite detailed and lot of emphasis on hiring even a fresher, i was quite nervous but recruiter made me comfortable so that i showcase myself and they get to hire the right match for the job offered.

Interview Questions

• how can i add to organisational growth   1 Answer

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Kolkata (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

Very Generic.Interviewer is basically interested in seeing if Candidate is in sync with company values.Questions might be technical if you insist.They are only intersted in seeing you prove your ground in atleast one Telecom related subject.

Interview Questions

• I was asked question related to Electronics and Electrical Engineering as Interviewer was also of the same educational background as me.Pen and paper approach is always welcomed by candidate for technical problem solving.Questions were not too In-Depth but meant to judge clarity of understanding on technical subjects i.e. ICT Hardware,Netwoking ETC.I was asked to explain a Bipolar Joint Transistor,Zener Diode,Ohm's law and difference between Ohmic substances and Semiconductors   1 Answer

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Noida (India)) in May 2012.

Interview

It includes 4 rounds. 3 rounds were technical and the fourth round was HR round. They grilled me on my basics of electronics and communication. They also griled me on my project of the final year. They maily focus on the way you approach towards any problem. Last round was HR round. It was a very casual round. They asked me basics question like tell me about yourself, where do u see yourself in next five years

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation was allowed

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Interview

Applied through a job board. Contacted within 24 hours by HR and onsite interview was scheduled.
    The interview consisted of four people. Questions were mostly technical, but also included the standard questions that are asked at almost every interview.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2011.

Interview

As I was a fresher, I got interview through E-litmus
    3 rounds - Qualitative , 1:1 technical, HR round

Interview Questions

• Why you want to join Ericsson?   1 Answer

Negotiation

As I was a fresher, there was no negotiation phase

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (New Delhi (India)) in April 2010.

Interview

1st Round Telephonic
    2nd Round 1:1
    3rd HR

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No, Have to compromise

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in November 2008.

Interview

Interview was conducted by a 4 team panel. The team consisted of one HR rep, two senior engineers, the hiring manager and one Technical SPOC who was asking the question. It was set in a small office and consisted of a barrage of questions that spanned from the technical to the human.

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in July 2008.

Interview

Highly technical. 4 rounds interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not great