Ericsson-Worldwide Engineering Tools Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Engineering Tools Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (San Jose, CA) in July 2011.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter and he scheduled 5 back to back face to face interviews at Ericsson, San Jose, CA (ESV as they call it). Each interview was of 30 minutes. It started up with technical interview discussing about my web-development skills and some scripting related questions. second interview consisted more of problem solving questions. Third interview was a lunch interview and consisted of some database related questions. Fourth interview consisted of questions related to the projects I have worked on. Fifth/last interview was with manager and consisted of some technical and some questions like my strength/weakness, etc.

After two weeks of interview, I was given the offer to join there as an intern/co-op for fall 2011 term. I accepted the offer and they begun background check and drug test after that.

Interview Questions

• Find error in the script:
    Script contained regular expression parsing of html tags and based on that it provided some output. I was supposed to check the error with regular expression to check for particular html tags. By looking carefully at them, it wasn't very difficult to figure out the answer.   Answer Question