Ericsson-Worldwide GET Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ericsson-Worldwide GET Interview Questions

Interviews at Ericsson-Worldwide

2.9

GET Interview

Anonymous Employee in Surat (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Surat (India)) in January 2012.

Interview

Initially a test was taken and then a GD was done. Then a light technical interview followed by a HR interview.

Interview Questions

• Not as such questions were easy and not that challenging   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Ericsson-Worldwide

GET Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in September 2010.

Interview

1. Aptitude
    2. Technical Interview
    3. HR Interview

GET Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Interview

Aptitude test followed by GD followed by Technical Interview followed by HR Interview

GET Interview

Interview

Online aptitude test followed by a GD...both eliminating rounds...next a technical interview and after clearing it a HR interview...it was also eliminating round..questions mainly asked from antenna, telecommunication, and C programming....there were also HR questions which were very confusing...

GET Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Interview

Campus Recruitment
    Got selected for the ericsson empower programme
    And cleared the certification
    Later the company came for the campus recruitment..3 rounds
    Apptitude
    Group Discussion Each one given a opportunity to speak
    Teachnical Interview
    HR

GET Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2012.

Interview

The questions are simple and straight-forward. Don't forget to brush up your skills in computer networks.

Interview Questions

• Unexpected.. SDLC process question for a telecom company.   Answer Question

GET Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jalpaiguri (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Jalpaiguri (India)) in November 2013.

Interview

there were 4 rounds in hiring process (In total 140 students from my college appeared for it)
    1. Online aptitude test (approx 64 cleared this round)
    2. G.D (approx 46 cleared this round)
    3. Technical Interview F2F (30 cleared this round)
    4. H.R (Finally 20 cleared this round and got selected)

Interview Questions

• in the whole process only in H.R round i came came across an unexpected question i.e the H.R after having some chit chat and questions with me he suddenly asked Till now how many questions I have asked you? and which were your best and worse answer?   Answer Question

Application

Interview

The process began with a written test including apti and technical questions. Test was not difficult at all. Then one technical interview and one HR based on shortlist of earlier rounds.

Interview Questions

• There no unexpected question as such.But be careful in HR round.   Answer Question

GET Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in November 2012.

Interview

few questions based on major project..

GET Interview

Interview

Aptitude Test with huge weight synonyms and antonyms, 2 rounds of interviews: Initial round was basically on the skills, 2nd round was technical round..about projects etc.. 3rd round was managerial round: situation based questions.. hr round was telephonic..just a formal one.