Ericsson-Worldwide GET Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ericsson-Worldwide GET Interview Questions

Interviews at Ericsson-Worldwide

2.9

GET Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Noida (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

1. Online Aptitude Test
2. Technical Round
 3. HR Round
 Each round being an elimination round.
Aptitude test has basic aptitude of Logical Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, English- comprehension reading. It is a 45 minutes online test.

Interview Questions

• Technical Interview : Questions from your resume will be asked. You will be asked about each and every language, course , Training and projects mentioned in your CV. Also, a few puzzles will be asked to test your aptitude.
    HR Interview : Questions about your college experiences, relocation, etc. will be asked.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Ericsson-Worldwide

GET Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bhubaneswar (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Bhubaneswar (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

Comapany came to our college for the recruitment process.
    Whole process took 2 days and on the 3ed day we got the result.

Day -1:

Online Test
    GD

Day -2
    Technical Interview - 2
    HR - 1

Day-3
    Result

Interview Questions

• All topics were covered. Networking, Coding -2, DS, JAVA, Projects, SQL, Electronics   Answer Question

GET Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (New Delhi (India)).

Interview

1. Aptitute test - quant, logical and english
    2. g.d. round - Topic - e-commerce
    3. technical pi - basic puzzles but mainly depens upon the interviewer mood.
    4. Hr - Simple background question and quite easy

GET Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bhubaneswar (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Bhubaneswar (India)) in August 2015.

Interview

Campus Interview was conducted in college, It started with Written, then Group Discussion, then Technical Interview then HR Interview. The selected few were asked for internship option later on. The internship was 6 months long, those who attended Internship got early joining dates and were given location preference.

Interview Questions

• Moderate level, mostly on basic electronics and C Programming   Answer Question

GET Interview

Interview

Aptitude Test with huge weight synonyms and antonyms, 2 rounds of interviews: Initial round was basically on the skills, 2nd round was technical round..about projects etc.. 3rd round was managerial round: situation based questions.. hr round was telephonic..just a formal one.

GET Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2015.

Interview

The entire placement process was a good experience. I felt it's one awesome company for core telecom engineers. The Ericsson people who came for recruitment were really good. There is nothing to panic about. Be confident throughout!!
    Rounds -
    1.Aptitude (Verbal and quantitative)
    2.GD
    3.Technical Interview
    4.HR interview

Interview Questions

• Technical interview - Wireless and about your projects.
      HR interview - Why Ericsson? Tell me about yourself.   3 Answers

GET Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (New Delhi (India)) in August 2014.

Interview

Written test followed by technical round and HR round. finally after that interview with director. written test had basic of communication system like questions on TCP model.Technical round was more on engineering concepts

GET Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Interview

The process began with a written test including apti and technical questions. Test was not difficult at all. Then one technical interview and one HR based on shortlist of earlier rounds.

Interview Questions

• There no unexpected question as such.But be careful in HR round.   Answer Question

GET Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2014.

Interview

Online aptitude test which consisted of 45 questions to be answered in 45 minutes.This test was not so tough and was easy to crack given that you have little pre-preparation on apti part. This was followed by Group Discussion which would be on any current trend, this was very easy and also many wont be eliminated here.This is followed by technical interviews where i was asked about my projects and digital/mobile communications.This was followed by HR round which was just a formality

GET Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jalpaiguri (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Jalpaiguri (India)) in November 2013.

Interview

there were 4 rounds in hiring process (In total 140 students from my college appeared for it)
    1. Online aptitude test (approx 64 cleared this round)
    2. G.D (approx 46 cleared this round)
    3. Technical Interview F2F (30 cleared this round)
    4. H.R (Finally 20 cleared this round and got selected)

Interview Questions

• in the whole process only in H.R round i came came across an unexpected question i.e the H.R after having some chit chat and questions with me he suddenly asked Till now how many questions I have asked you? and which were your best and worse answer?   Answer Question