Ericsson-Worldwide Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ericsson-Worldwide Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview Questions

Interviews at Ericsson-Worldwide

2.7

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in October 2012.

Interview

Onsite Interview, Aptitude test, followed by technical and HR interview. Tech interviewer was very friendly and polite, HR interviewer asked if I would be willing to work in a 24*7 setting and what my personal goals are.

Interview Questions

• Explain GSM, CDMA., Was asked to talk about my project in detail.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Ericsson-Worldwide

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (New Delhi (India)) in October 2011.

Interview

the process lasted one day and consisted of a written exam ,a technical interview and an hr interview.

Interview Questions

• They asked multiple questions about GSM,CDMA , nothing to worry about.   Answer Question

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Interview

The process consisted of two rounds- Group Discussion and technical interview.Each round was an elimination round.After clearing both the rounds,HR interview took place.

Interview Questions

• Questions were based on the concepts of wireless communication.   Answer Question

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Interview

First Round - Online aptitude examination.
                             Questions were mainly asked from verbal and quantitative ability. Also there were questions from attention to detail, charts and graphs sections.
    Round Two - Group Discussion
    Round Three - Technical Interview - Questions were from basics of our engineering field.
    Round Four - HR Interview - General questions like why ericsson, your achievements and ambitions, etc.

Interview Questions

• Tell some recent developments in ericsson.   1 Answer

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in October 2012.

Interview

aptitude-> GD-> Technical interview-> HR interview

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Kolkata (India)) in October 2012.

Interview

The selection process consisted of three rounds:-
    1) Aptitude Test
    2) Group Discussion
    3) Personal Interview

In aptitude test section, there were about 45-50 questions which are to be answered in 1 hour's time. It was average, nothing tough whatsoever. Then came GD, which was also very calm and cool round. Then came interview where your basics will be judged.

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kozhikode, Kerala (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Kozhikode, Kerala (India)) in November 2012.

Interview

first online test by cocubes
    second round gd.Don't put much effort for this round and also give other candidates opportunities to speak.
    Third tech interview (pretty simple questions) just be confident of your answers even if You are wrong because confidence is all what they are looking for
    final hr interview

Negotiation

No negotiation as it was a campus recruitment

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Selection Procedure:
    1. Online Test
    Topics of current relevance
    3. Technical Interview
    Electronics, Computer Networks, Programming Basics
    4. HR Interview

Interview Questions

• 1. Online Test
      • Completely aptitude
      • 45 MCQs in 45 minutes
      • No –ve marking
      • 15 quantitative questions basically from partnerships, ratio & proportion, percentages, time & work, speed & distance etc.
      • Verbal questions like antonyms, synonyms, sentence error correction etc.
      • And some logical reasoning questions
      2. Group discussion
      3. Technical Interview
      • Questions (Basics) from communication, microprocessors, digital, analog, computer networks (OSI model, TCP/IP model, Router, Switch etc.) and mobile communication (working of a mobile phone, GSM, CDMA, 2G, 3G, GPRS etc.)
      • Some were also asked basic questions from C programming like swapping without a 3rd variable
      4. HR Interview
      • Questions like Tell me about yourself, why Ericsson? , where do you see yourself after 5 years etc.   Answer Question

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in December 2010.

Interview

Firstly I give one online exam e-limus, I got the call from Ericsson through this exam. After getting the cal from Ericsson they took my different Written test + technical interview + HR interview then I got selected.
    I got to know about my selection after the 5th day of giving the test & interview( which were on same day) through mail that I am selected. The offer letter on mail contained detailed salary that was offered to me.

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (New Delhi (India)) in March 2010.

Interview

Selection process comprised of 1 written test 2 technical interview & 1 HR interview.
    My whole selection took whole day. questions were asked from project in college, mobile communication & electronics. It was a good experience

Interview Questions

• Questions were asked from Core mobile communications   1 Answer