Ericsson-Worldwide Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ericsson-Worldwide Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview Questions

Interviews at Ericsson-Worldwide

2.7

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in October 2012.

Interview

Onsite Interview, Aptitude test, followed by technical and HR interview. Tech interviewer was very friendly and polite, HR interviewer asked if I would be willing to work in a 24*7 setting and what my personal goals are.

Interview Questions

• Explain GSM, CDMA., Was asked to talk about my project in detail.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Ericsson-Worldwide

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Kolkata (India)) in September 2019.

Interview

The recruitment process follows
    1.Online assessment
    2.Technical interview
    3.Personal interview
    It took 2 days first online assessment was there at 5 pm them pre placement talk then followed by next days technical interview after that personal interview

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2019.

Interview

Aptitude test followed by two round interviews consisting first round technical related to field and second round was HR round where basic questions were asked . It was easy process.

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2018.

Interview

asked some vague questions whose answer can vary from person to person
    during technical round, and didn't even take my HR round and no sign of results of the process

Engineering Graduate Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coimbatore (India)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Coimbatore (India)).

Interview

Got selected through campus placement and the questions were mainly based on electronics and communication. Interview also included questions about willingness to work away from hometown. Friendly interviewers. Overall good experience.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to work in Northern parts of India   1 Answer

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (New Delhi (India)) in April 2017.

Interview

it was easy ..they asked technical questions at first and then hr questions .Mainly they asked about computer networks and any certification in that was a plus .they asked about college life and about reloacation .they also talked about future opportunities to work with their company.

Interview Questions

• intro and about college life   1 Answer

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ghaziabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Ghaziabad (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

the interview process was quite easy, completed in a single day. firstly, there was a written test( programming + aptitude) then face to face interview. technical interview was easy and HR interview was just a formality. joining came very late, after 1 year.

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ghaziabad (India)

Application

Interview

it came to our college. 3 rounds takes place.. written.. technical.. hr..
    it was hiring in mass no, 94 students are selected from our college..
    technical and hr are easy.. be focussed on written

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Noida (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview process was of three rounds, First was Aptitude round which was written objective type and after that technical interview which was 1 on 1 and last and as a precautionary round was human resource round.

Interview Questions

• What have you done in your internship project?   1 Answer

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

it was average.few technical questions regarding digital communication, antennas, networking.then he asked me to explain my projects and asked few questions regarding them.then i was told to wait for the results.

Interview Questions

• I was asked few questions on information technology   1 Answer