Ericsson-Worldwide Graduate Engineering Trainee GET Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ericsson-Worldwide Graduate Engineering Trainee GET Interview Questions

Interviews at Ericsson-Worldwide

Graduate Engineering Trainee GET Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Interview

It was a well organised process by HR team. An IQ test followed by an technical & HR interview. Everything happened on the same day with proper gap after each round. Overall it was a great experience.

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions were related to 6 Months Industrial training.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Ericsson-Worldwide

Graduate Engineering Trainee GET Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Kolkata (India)) in May 2014.

Interview

This was college campus interview, they did a Aptitude test online then Group discussion and then technical. it was usual affair and nothing special. They asked about my hobbies. Result was announced in weeks time.

Interview Questions

• Question was related to dbms, networking and personal information.   1 Answer

Graduate Engineering Trainee GET Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Noida (India)) in August 2018.

Interview

Aptitude Test, followed by Technical Interview, followed by HR Interview, then they will tell that they will send you a mail for confirmation whether you are selected or not selected.

Interview Questions

• Basic Questions from your Stream   1 Answer

Graduate Engineering Trainee GET Interview

Anonymous Employee in Thiruvananthapuram (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Thiruvananthapuram (India)) in December 2014.

Interview

total of 3 interview rounds with an aptitude test.
    1 Aptitude test
    1 Group Discussion
    2 techinical interview
    1 hr interview
    These were the stages one have to pass through if you are planning to attend Ericsson's Interview.

Graduate Engineering Trainee GET Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bhubaneswar (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Bhubaneswar (India)).

Interview

The following procedure was followed for on campus recruitment-
    1)Written Test (online)->shortlisting
    2)Technical Interview->shortlisting
    3)HR Interview
    4)Final result published
    The entire process took 2 days & they published their results 1 week later. Only CSE & IT students were allowed for the test.

Interview Questions

• Technical stuffs , programming, activities participated in college   1 Answer

Graduate Engineering Trainee GET Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Noida (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

Aptitude round followed by one Technical and one HR interview. Basic electronics and computer science questions were asked. Followed situational questions by the HR and simple personality questions and if we can relocate anywhere in India.

Graduate Engineering Trainee GET Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Noida (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

There was a simple test to measure your aptitude and basic technical knowledge followed by Tech interview and HR interview. The process was quite simple and the interviewer panel were all very friendly.

Interview Questions

• Solve this puzzle by making diagrams showing each step.
      Two merchants have 5 camels each. One fine day, one of the merchants sold all of his goods in the market and heads back to the village. He has to cross a bridge to reach his destination, and the bridge is only wide enough for 1 camel.

At the same time, the other merchant is heading to the market to sell his goods and must cross the same bridge. Alas! They meet up in the middle of the bridge one camel-length from each other. They are both stubborn and won't back up their camels. Fortunately, the first merchant's camels are spry and unladen and are able to jump over another camel. Can both merchants get their camels across the bridge?(Both merchant camels can jump)   1 Answer