Ericsson-Worldwide Graduate Engineering Trainee GET Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Graduate Engineering Trainee GET

Ericsson-Worldwide Graduate Engineering Trainee GET Interview Questions

Interviews at Ericsson-Worldwide

3.2

Graduate Engineering Trainee GET Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mesra (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Mesra (India)) in October 2019.

Interview

It consists of three rounds Online Aptitude Test, Technical Interview and HR Interview.
Online Test consists of Quants, Verbal and Reasoning and carrying sectional cutoff.
Always be confident. Do not put extra on your resume until and unless you completely know about it.

Interview Questions

• The interview started with a briefing about myself.
    Then about my technical proficiencies like What is IoT, What is Arduino, About the programming languages that Why Embedded C instead of Java?
     In Which field do you want to make your career if selected by Ericsson and Why ?.
    Difference between Array and Linked List, Some coding questions on Linked List and Array. Where do you want to see yourself in 5 years?
    Explained to them about the internships and the projects I have done.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Ericsson-Worldwide

Graduate Engineering Trainee GET Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (New Delhi (India)) in August 2019.

Interview

The whole interview Process conduct 3 rounds.
    1. Written test= It has three sections which consists of aptitude (15 questions), Logical Reasoning(15 questions) and verbal ability (15 questions). The written test is conducted by Cocubes ,so the test level is moderate.
    2. Technical interview = Question asked from networking, digital communication and some basics. At last, they check the communication and interpersonal skills only.
    3. HR interview = Basic HR questions . Questions based on your interpersonal skills are asked.

Interview Questions

• In the Technical Interview, the questions were asked :
      1. What is modulation
      2.What is wavelength
      3.what is waveguide
      4. Tell me about yourself (including achievement) ,yours weakness.

In HR round
      1. Describe yourself
      2.Why do you want to join us
      3.Describe proudest moment
      4.How would you work in team   Answer Question

Graduate Engineering Trainee GET Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bhubaneswar (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Bhubaneswar (India)).

Interview

The following procedure was followed for on campus recruitment-
    1)Written Test (online)->shortlisting
    2)Technical Interview->shortlisting
    3)HR Interview
    4)Final result published
    The entire process took 2 days & they published their results 1 week later. Only CSE & IT students were allowed for the test.

Interview Questions

• Technical stuffs , programming, activities participated in college   1 Answer

Graduate Engineering Trainee GET Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Noida (India)) in August 2018.

Interview

Aptitude Test, followed by Technical Interview, followed by HR Interview, then they will tell that they will send you a mail for confirmation whether you are selected or not selected.

Interview Questions

• Basic Questions from your Stream   1 Answer

Graduate Engineering Trainee GET Interview

Anonymous Employee in Meerut (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Meerut (India)) in August 2018.

Interview

In my case, the company had came to my college. First round was skills testing(English Knowledge + Networking Knowledge) test and second was the HR round(if first round was cleared).

Interview Questions

• the interviewer was asked me that, i you ready to work in 24*7 environment and ready to change your location.   Answer Question

Graduate Engineering Trainee GET Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Interview

It was a well organised process by HR team. An IQ test followed by an technical & HR interview. Everything happened on the same day with proper gap after each round. Overall it was a great experience.

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions were related to 6 Months Industrial training.   Answer Question

Graduate Engineering Trainee GET Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greater Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Greater Noida (India)) in November 2017.

Interview

i applied through campus
    written then followed by technical interview along with hr
    in written they ask for aptitude,reasoning,English
    difficulty level was easy to moderate
    first round was written after clearing that there was a technical interview
    after that there is a hr round

Interview Questions

• asked about final year project and some basic hr question   1 Answer

Graduate Engineering Trainee GET Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Noida (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

There was a simple test to measure your aptitude and basic technical knowledge followed by Tech interview and HR interview. The process was quite simple and the interviewer panel were all very friendly.

Interview Questions

• Solve this puzzle by making diagrams showing each step.
      Two merchants have 5 camels each. One fine day, one of the merchants sold all of his goods in the market and heads back to the village. He has to cross a bridge to reach his destination, and the bridge is only wide enough for 1 camel.

At the same time, the other merchant is heading to the market to sell his goods and must cross the same bridge. Alas! They meet up in the middle of the bridge one camel-length from each other. They are both stubborn and won't back up their camels. Fortunately, the first merchant's camels are spry and unladen and are able to jump over another camel. Can both merchants get their camels across the bridge?(Both merchant camels can jump)   1 Answer

Graduate Engineering Trainee GET Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Noida (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

Aptitude round followed by one Technical and one HR interview. Basic electronics and computer science questions were asked. Followed situational questions by the HR and simple personality questions and if we can relocate anywhere in India.

Graduate Engineering Trainee GET Interview

Anonymous Employee in Thiruvananthapuram (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Thiruvananthapuram (India)) in December 2014.

Interview

total of 3 interview rounds with an aptitude test.
    1 Aptitude test
    1 Group Discussion
    2 techinical interview
    1 hr interview
    These were the stages one have to pass through if you are planning to attend Ericsson's Interview.