Ericsson-Worldwide Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ericsson-Worldwide Intern Interview Questions

Updated Mar 30, 2017

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Piscataway, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Piscataway, NJ).

Interview

2 technical rounds mainly related to technologies worked in, previous experience and learning.
Few technical questions related to data structures, database java etc. More emphasis on experience previously gained during work or internship

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Ericsson-Worldwide

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (New York, NY).

Interview

1 phone interview with the manager and 2 young engineers. I got a call setting up the interview, and once the interview was over, the offer came in about 2 weeks later for the internship

Anonymous Employee in Davis, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Davis, CA).

Interview

Met a recruiter at a college campus career fair. It single 30 minute interview on campus. All questions were very simple behavioral questions. No technical questions at all. Very easy and quick interview process.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Interview

Had a short phone conversation, then came to the office for another interview. Interviewer was very friendly and asked a lot about my past experience and projects. The interview process took slightly less than an hour. The interview was for a non-technical position. Spoke a little about work ethics and culture.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in January 2015.

Interview

Behavioral 2 rounds of interview. HR calls you. Pick the call first time or else you will loose the opportunity. I did and luckily went ahead. First phone screen and then on site interview with a lot of TLs.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not applicable

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Interview

Phone interview - average
    Questions on my previous job. Radio frequency background questions/ Courses related questions,
    Hiring process was smooth. took 2 weeks for reply and another 2 weeks for background check and drug test

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiaiton

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sweeden, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Sweeden, KY).

Interview

Phone call

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (San Jose, CA) in January 2014.

Interview

Applied through college - 2 phone screens - first was general where they asked about basic OOP concepts , big-O, second round was more technical expected to code and let interviewer know over the phone.

Interview Questions

• Binary trees,Binary Search trees and order traversals , different types, algorithms for them , functions   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Plano, TX).

Interview

Initial phone contact with HR, interview then hired!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Was asked if I would like to negotiate, but I did not feel the need to.

Anonymous Employee in Duluth, GA

Interview

contacted by recruiter .1 onsite interview