Ericsson-Worldwide Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ericsson-Worldwide Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at Ericsson-Worldwide

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Piscataway, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Piscataway, NJ).

Interview

2 technical rounds mainly related to technologies worked in, previous experience and learning.
Few technical questions related to data structures, database java etc. More emphasis on experience previously gained during work or internship

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Ericsson-Worldwide

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (New York, NY).

Interview

1 phone interview with the manager and 2 young engineers. I got a call setting up the interview, and once the interview was over, the offer came in about 2 weeks later for the internship

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in March 2015.

Interview

Had a phone interview with the recruiter. The next was a in person interview with the team for the position i was applying for. Overall, it was a good experience!

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Interview

I was called in to an in-person interview, and the interviewer did not at all seem like she was open-minded enough to receive honest answers. She ended my interview within the first five minutes. I'm glad though, because I also did not want to work for a company that is not open to different thoughts and opinions, which may differ from their very own.

Interview Questions

• What was the name of the product which you were working with during your one-day externship experience at said company?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Interview

it was smooth and good. he asked some questions and I did answer for him with very specific answers . Prepare for it very well. he also asked some other question regarding my resume and more of what did I do last summer along with what are some classes I am talking rn.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Interview

good interview process. Several rounds. Quick process
    phone, on site interviews.
    prepared for tech questions as well . lunch interview with business leaders. be prepared for some nice questions to ask at the end of interview relevant with what ericsson is doing with their IOT or technology oriented BU.

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Plano, TX).

Interview

Initial phone contact with HR, interview then hired!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Was asked if I would like to negotiate, but I did not feel the need to.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (San Jose, CA) in January 2014.

Interview

Applied through college - 2 phone screens - first was general where they asked about basic OOP concepts , big-O, second round was more technical expected to code and let interviewer know over the phone.

Interview Questions

• Binary trees,Binary Search trees and order traversals , different types, algorithms for them , functions   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Plano, TX) in May 2012.

Interview

There were three rounds of interview. First a telephonic wherein I was asked about few questions about networking. I was also asked about my exp in Linux and my work experience.

This was followed by onsite interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I didn negotiate much.

Anonymous Employee in Duluth, GA

Interview

contacted by recruiter .1 onsite interview