Ericsson-Worldwide Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ericsson-Worldwide Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at Ericsson-Worldwide

2.7

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Interview

it was smooth and good. he asked some questions and I did answer for him with very specific answers . Prepare for it very well. he also asked some other question regarding my resume and more of what did I do last summer along with what are some classes I am talking rn.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Ericsson-Worldwide

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Interview

good interview process. Several rounds. Quick process
    phone, on site interviews.
    prepared for tech questions as well . lunch interview with business leaders. be prepared for some nice questions to ask at the end of interview relevant with what ericsson is doing with their IOT or technology oriented BU.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Interview

I was called in to an in-person interview, and the interviewer did not at all seem like she was open-minded enough to receive honest answers. She ended my interview within the first five minutes. I'm glad though, because I also did not want to work for a company that is not open to different thoughts and opinions, which may differ from their very own.

Interview Questions

• What was the name of the product which you were working with during your one-day externship experience at said company?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Piscataway, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Piscataway, NJ).

Interview

2 technical rounds mainly related to technologies worked in, previous experience and learning.
    Few technical questions related to data structures, database java etc. More emphasis on experience previously gained during work or internship

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (New York, NY).

Interview

1 phone interview with the manager and 2 young engineers. I got a call setting up the interview, and once the interview was over, the offer came in about 2 weeks later for the internship

Anonymous Employee in Davis, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Davis, CA).

Interview

Met a recruiter at a college campus career fair. It single 30 minute interview on campus. All questions were very simple behavioral questions. No technical questions at all. Very easy and quick interview process.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Interview

Had a short phone conversation, then came to the office for another interview. Interviewer was very friendly and asked a lot about my past experience and projects. The interview process took slightly less than an hour. The interview was for a non-technical position. Spoke a little about work ethics and culture.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in March 2015.

Interview

Had a phone interview with the recruiter. The next was a in person interview with the team for the position i was applying for. Overall, it was a good experience!

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in January 2015.

Interview

Behavioral 2 rounds of interview. HR calls you. Pick the call first time or else you will loose the opportunity. I did and luckily went ahead. First phone screen and then on site interview with a lot of TLs.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not applicable

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Interview

Phone interview - average
    Questions on my previous job. Radio frequency background questions/ Courses related questions,
    Hiring process was smooth. took 2 weeks for reply and another 2 weeks for background check and drug test

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiaiton