Ericsson-Worldwide Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,393 Interview Reviews

2.9

1. Featured Interview

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Interview

They asked mostly behavioral questions regarding my research. A week later, they sent me an offer letter and hired me for the position. The payment was pretty high so I accepted the offer immediately.They asked mostly behavioral questions regarding my research. A week later, they sent me an offer letter and hired me for the position. The payment was pretty high so I accepted the offer immediately.They asked mostly behavioral questions regarding my research. A week later, they sent me an offer letter and hired me for the position. The payment was pretty high so I accepted the offer immediately.

Interview Questions

• They asked more about my research!   1 Answer

Consulting Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Plano, TX) in December 2014.

Interview

multiple phone interview that ranged from technical to personality related themes. The interviewers were serious about the process and their interactions actually increased my interest. I had at least 5 rounds of interviews and most were remote. The process was no joke but not ridiculous either. The phone interviews were sufficient due to my having worked with some of the employees previously but I think most rounds have a 1:1 in person interview.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see virtualization going in the future?   1 Answer

Contractor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Chicago, IL) in November 2015.

Interview

Very disjointed as multiple divisions involved in decision making process. Offer made, then followed by another round of interviews, after already letting current employer know that I was leaving. Very uncomfortable process.

Interview Questions

• How to handle a project that is in great difficulty   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiations where with a third party contractor, and not with the eventual client

Permit Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Sunnyvale, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

You have to go through a recruiter. Face-to-face in Sunnyvale. No feedback whatsoever after the interview. Recruiter didn't know what job I'd be interviewing for so it was difficult to be prepared.

Interview Questions

• First question included acronyms I was not familiar with because they had an opening for a permit specialist (not my thing)   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Interview

no format. skill based and team based process

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (San Jose, CA) in August 2010.

Interview

1 phone screen and 5 one-on interviews.. Interview was conducted by potential tem members.. Most of the questions were technical realted to the job.. Questions on linked list, and other common networking questions.. Interviewers were very helpful in giving out the hints and helping out while stuck.. They want to know how much we know about what we say we know!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westbury, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Westbury, NY) in January 2009.

Interview

Only one interview. The questions were not difficult. It will help if one has experience in communication, which I did not have. Other questions are just social to test personality. It seems like a very friendly and professional work place.

Interview Questions

• I do not recall any difficult question. It would be helpful to get that position if one had experience in telecommunication.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Dallas, TX) in December 2010.

Interview

Initial Communication, Telephonic Interview, three rounds and one HR

Negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richardson, TX

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Richardson, TX) in July 2010.

Interview

some basic questions like what is diff between abstract class and interface.

Interview Questions

• what is diff between abstract class and interface   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Plano, TX) in May 2008.

Interview

I was interviewed out of college. Phone interview with the HR first, then at the company HQ in Plano, TX. I was interviewed by 3 engineers, some of them were RF (Electrical Engineers). Then we had lunch and that was it. The plano campus is very nice and so were the interviewers.

Interview Questions

• given a number, how do you determine if its a power of 3?   4 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (San Jose, CA) in April 2010.

Interview

Hr approach me initially. Then send updated resume. Phone interview first then ob site interview. 5 people in one-one . Some skill test and coding. After a week, hr contact for background check. then give an offer.
    Deny offer because of overall benefit and salary can't meet expected