Ericsson-Worldwide Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,256 Interview Reviews

2.9

1. Featured Interview

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Interview

They asked mostly behavioral questions regarding my research. A week later, they sent me an offer letter and hired me for the position. The payment was pretty high so I accepted the offer immediately.They asked mostly behavioral questions regarding my research. A week later, they sent me an offer letter and hired me for the position. The payment was pretty high so I accepted the offer immediately.They asked mostly behavioral questions regarding my research. A week later, they sent me an offer letter and hired me for the position. The payment was pretty high so I accepted the offer immediately.

Custodial Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Chicago, IL) in November 2017.

Interview

I completed the application online. A scout called and sent an email to me asking if I was interested in the position and if I would like to interview. I accepted the interview.

Interview Questions

• How did you handle a situation where you did not truly know the solution to the problem.   Answer Question

Solutions Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sweden, ME

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Sweden, ME).

Interview

I went to the interview by recruiter. they scheduled an appointment for an interview, the team members were 3 people. An architecture, a manager and executive management, they asked me about my last position and last job

Interview Questions

Interview

They were very nice and professional during the interview. It was over the phone with two interviewers. To prep, I would recommend doing research on the company and team you are applying for, as well as more about the industry they work in.

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ashburn, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Ashburn, VA) in September 2017.

Interview

I went through a recruiting company. The company asked me to rearrange something in my resume. 1st interview was over the phone, 2nd in person. There were personality based and technical questions.

5G Software Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Dallas, TX) in September 2017.

Interview

campus interview - phone interview
    They came to my school to do the face interview . with normal question. Then tech phone interview and HR . almost 1and half hour skype interview .

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Plano, TX) in July 2017.

Interview

I received email from a recruiter saying if i would have time to chat about this positing as he thinks my resume was impressive. Then i got scheduled for video conference. I was being interview by 5, including 4 engineers and 1 manager. They asked all type of question from my resume, logical, behavioral and technical. The engineers asked me about networking, linux commands, cloud, switching - routing, difference between linux- window, and as you answer, they would ask harder questions. I had the interview about a week ago, I still haven't heard back from them.

Interview Questions

• Difference between switch and a router.   1 Answer
    • Explain the given linux command   Answer Question
    • how to add multiple routers to a network   Answer Question
    • why do we need a personal network what is the difference between local and public network?   Answer Question

Head of Sourcing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Dallas, TX) in July 2017.

Interview

I sent my CV via the internal jobs portal. I was requested to fill a screening questions form as part of the further selection process. I was then invited to the interview with the hiring manager, but the scope was to hire someone from Africa and female, and the decision was highly political as the candidate had already been chosen 2 months before the selection process actually took place.

Interview Questions

• How adding you to the team would collaborate to improve the global strategies of the area?   Answer Question
    • Any suggestion for me as Head of Global Business Services regarding this specific position, even if you don't get chosen for this role?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about your experience in business services sourcing categories.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about your management experience.   Answer Question

Research Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Interview

It was a telephone interview. All the questions asked were related to my resume and there were questions about my future plans. It was very smooth and basic level interview. I felt they try to understand our interests and if they match with them, it would be a positive result.

Interview Questions

• What were my previous works?   1 Answer

Demand Planning Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Plano, TX).

Interview

I was scheduled near end of day. One of the interviewers was slightly late and seemed to be on a tight schedule. Interview was a semi-formal "get to know you" conversation. The interviewers were very friendly, casual, and attentive to what I had to say about myself.

We basically discussed my resume, skills, and academic projects. One interviewer said that I would easily be able to handle the responsibilities of the position, but I suspected that they had spoken to a lot of candidates and already had one or a few in mind to advance.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Piscataway, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Piscataway, NJ).

Interview

2 technical rounds mainly related to technologies worked in, previous experience and learning.
    Few technical questions related to data structures, database java etc. More emphasis on experience previously gained during work or internship