Ericsson-Worldwide Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,079 Interview Reviews

2.9

1. Featured Interview

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Interview

They asked mostly behavioral questions regarding my research. A week later, they sent me an offer letter and hired me for the position. The payment was pretty high so I accepted the offer immediately.They asked mostly behavioral questions regarding my research. A week later, they sent me an offer letter and hired me for the position. The payment was pretty high so I accepted the offer immediately.They asked mostly behavioral questions regarding my research. A week later, they sent me an offer letter and hired me for the position. The payment was pretty high so I accepted the offer immediately.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Piscataway, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Piscataway, NJ).

Interview

2 technical rounds mainly related to technologies worked in, previous experience and learning.
    Few technical questions related to data structures, database java etc. More emphasis on experience previously gained during work or internship

Graduate Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Interview

It was oncampus placement and had 3 rounds of interview. first round was aptitude, second round was interview with 2 members and third and the final round was hr round. It was basics and a little about the company profile. Since we were later trained on the job profile, not much was asked.

Big Data Analytics Interview

Anonymous Employee in Piscataway, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Piscataway, NJ) in March 2017.

Interview

1. After your CV gets short - listed, you will be asked for available time for interview.
    2. Interview Scheduling
    3. Telephonic technical interview.(Time - depends on the person interviewing)
    4. Confirmation and Relocation assistance
    5. Salary negotiation
    6. Drug Test

Interview Questions

• They asked more of what you have mentioned in CV and experience related to Big Data   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Interview

mostly questions regarding my previous job role which involved telecom stacks, protocols, SS7 etc. programming questions in C, C++ and shell. some algorithm questions. read sorting and searching algorithms and complexity of algorithms

Interview Questions

• improve the complexity of a certain algorithm in real time   Answer Question

Interview

First round - coding
    Second round - with teammates on Java
    Third round - with Team lead on system design
    Fourth round - with manager on behavioural
    Fifth round - with HR about offer terms
    On the whole it was a one whole day experience, covering the resume

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (New York, NY).

Interview

1 phone interview with the manager and 2 young engineers. I got a call setting up the interview, and once the interview was over, the offer came in about 2 weeks later for the internship

Big Data Analytics Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Houston, TX).

Interview

The interview was mostly behavioral with very little technical questions. There was a phone screen that was basically just wanting to learn more about what you wanted to apply for and what your availability was for the next interview.

Interview Questions

• When working with a group were you ever faced with people not cooperating with you and what did you do?   Answer Question

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

Two interviews with about four people total, the first lasting 45 minutes, the second lasting an hour and a half. The hiring decision took about four or five weeks. Did not seem long given the circumstances.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (New York, NY).

Interview

average interview. standard questions. blend of behavioral questions and skill based questions. Overall an average interview. Interview as for account manager position. First screened by HR. Then onsite interview by VP of Sales.