Ericsson-Worldwide Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.9

231 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Custodial Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Chicago, IL) in November 2017.

Interview

I completed the application online. A scout called and sent an email to me asking if I was interested in the position and if I would like to interview. I accepted the interview.

Interview Questions

• How did you handle a situation where you did not truly know the solution to the problem.   Answer Question

Solutions Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sweden, ME

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Sweden, ME).

Interview

I went to the interview by recruiter. they scheduled an appointment for an interview, the team members were 3 people. An architecture, a manager and executive management, they asked me about my last position and last job

Interview Questions

Interview

They were very nice and professional during the interview. It was over the phone with two interviewers. To prep, I would recommend doing research on the company and team you are applying for, as well as more about the industry they work in.

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ashburn, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Ashburn, VA) in September 2017.

Interview

I went through a recruiting company. The company asked me to rearrange something in my resume. 1st interview was over the phone, 2nd in person. There were personality based and technical questions.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Plano, TX) in July 2017.

Interview

I received email from a recruiter saying if i would have time to chat about this positing as he thinks my resume was impressive. Then i got scheduled for video conference. I was being interview by 5, including 4 engineers and 1 manager. They asked all type of question from my resume, logical, behavioral and technical. The engineers asked me about networking, linux commands, cloud, switching - routing, difference between linux- window, and as you answer, they would ask harder questions. I had the interview about a week ago, I still haven't heard back from them.

Interview Questions

• Difference between switch and a router.   1 Answer
    • Explain the given linux command   Answer Question
    • how to add multiple routers to a network   Answer Question
    • why do we need a personal network what is the difference between local and public network?   Answer Question

Head of Sourcing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Dallas, TX) in July 2017.

Interview

I sent my CV via the internal jobs portal. I was requested to fill a screening questions form as part of the further selection process. I was then invited to the interview with the hiring manager, but the scope was to hire someone from Africa and female, and the decision was highly political as the candidate had already been chosen 2 months before the selection process actually took place.

Interview Questions

• How adding you to the team would collaborate to improve the global strategies of the area?   Answer Question
    • Any suggestion for me as Head of Global Business Services regarding this specific position, even if you don't get chosen for this role?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about your experience in business services sourcing categories.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about your management experience.   Answer Question

Demand Planning Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Plano, TX).

Interview

I was scheduled near end of day. One of the interviewers was slightly late and seemed to be on a tight schedule. Interview was a semi-formal "get to know you" conversation. The interviewers were very friendly, casual, and attentive to what I had to say about myself.

We basically discussed my resume, skills, and academic projects. One interviewer said that I would easily be able to handle the responsibilities of the position, but I suspected that they had spoken to a lot of candidates and already had one or a few in mind to advance.

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Santa Clara, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied through referral. I was called onsite first and then I went through one coding round. I was asked about some specific projects that was on my resume and in coding round, there were simple questions about strings.

Customer Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pleasanton, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Pleasanton, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

I went through 2 rounds of interviews. 1st round was with the local management team. The 2nd round was with the Sales, and regional team. Interview focused mainly on finance, and fiscal responsibility. The team stressed profits and performance expectations.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle cost overruns and contractor performance issues   Answer Question

Change Management Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in April 2016.

Interview

It was a fun experience. Recruiter called me a litttle late. However, I didnt hear back for days. No responses to emails which is pretty bad. Tried to follow up in so many ways- Email. LinedIn- No Response though