Ericsson-Worldwide Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 24, 2017

2.9

Demand Planning Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Plano, TX).

Interview

I was scheduled near end of day. One of the interviewers was slightly late and seemed to be on a tight schedule. Interview was a semi-formal "get to know you" conversation. The interviewers were very friendly, casual, and attentive to what I had to say about myself.

We basically discussed my resume, skills, and academic projects. One interviewer said that I would easily be able to handle the responsibilities of the position, but I suspected that they had spoken to a lot of candidates and already had one or a few in mind to advance.

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Santa Clara, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied through referral. I was called onsite first and then I went through one coding round. I was asked about some specific projects that was on my resume and in coding round, there were simple questions about strings.

Customer Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pleasanton, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Pleasanton, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

I went through 2 rounds of interviews. 1st round was with the local management team. The 2nd round was with the Sales, and regional team. Interview focused mainly on finance, and fiscal responsibility. The team stressed profits and performance expectations.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle cost overruns and contractor performance issues   Answer Question

Change Management Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in April 2016.

Interview

It was a fun experience. Recruiter called me a litttle late. However, I didnt hear back for days. No responses to emails which is pretty bad. Tried to follow up in so many ways- Email. LinedIn- No Response though

Solutions Architect Interview

Interview

I had an interview call with manager and he asked me questions mostly around cloud management platform . Then I was scheduled for technical round . Second Interviewer had an accent and I was not able to understand questions he was asking . I asked interviewer to repeat many times but this went very frustrating at the end at one point I was giving answers based on my assumption of question . I wrote email to the interview coordinator but no reply .

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Atlanta, GA) in March 2016.

Interview

Received email from HR recruiter in Stockholm, Sweden to schedule initial phone call with her, which was non-technical. About 2-3 weeks later was given a tech interview with a remote team lead.

Interview Questions

• What databases have you used (e.g. MS SQL, MySQL, Oracle, Redis, MongoDB) ?   Answer Question
    • Which database would you use for tabular data and why?   Answer Question
    • Which database would you use for unstructured data and why?   Answer Question

Permit Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Sunnyvale, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

You have to go through a recruiter. Face-to-face in Sunnyvale. No feedback whatsoever after the interview. Recruiter didn't know what job I'd be interviewing for so it was difficult to be prepared.

Interview Questions

• First question included acronyms I was not familiar with because they had an opening for a permit specialist (not my thing)   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Tampa, FL) in September 2015.

Interview

TLDR: Terrible interview experience. Insulted at every turn. I will never work for Ericsson and will warn others away. If the interview is indicative of the work environment, it is a toxic place to work.

I was interviewed by one of their interns from the previous year and never talked to an actual manager (which I consider unprofessional and ill-advised, strike one).

The first thing she says on seeing my GPA is a shocked "That's your GPA, why is it so low?" I was taken aback since my gpa (3.3) isn't stellar but I didn't think it was that bad. So I figure it's a stress test and try to answer as professionally as possible.

Then we talk about my technical skills and past projects, during which I tell her that I don't really know ANY scripting languages. I can read a program, but I couldn't do anything from scratch. I then get asked how I would approach a problem in a scripting language. But I already said I don't know scripting languages. Why didn't she ask me about a language that I claimed to actually know?

I was given a practice problem and the interviewer refused to answer any clarifying questions I had. It was a simple problem, combine two integer arrays so that the numbers are interleaved. When I was done she said it was wrong. I asked why, she ignored my question.

The thing that left me with a truly bad impression was meeting the hiring manager. The lady I'm interviewing with takes me to see him, and in front of me says "She has no technical skills, but a bit of leadership experience, what do you want me to do with her?" I understand if she didn't like my technical skills but why make a production of taking me to the hiring manager instead of just thanking me for my time and saying bye.

Interview Questions

• How would you execute a program on a server after a button click on a website using a scripting language.   1 Answer

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Interview

I applied online after noticing an online advertisement for the position. The HR rep contacted me within a few days for a brief interview over the phone. He then stated he would have an HR coordinator contact me to arrange an in-person interview. The coordinator contacted and asked for my availability and proposed a few dates. I agreed to all dates proposed and stated I would be happy to accommodate with regard to the time of day. However, the in-person meeting has yet to be confirmed all the dates have passed. I was told the people conducting the interviews have a "full schedule" and I will be notified when they become available.

Billing Business Systems Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Interview

Telephone screen with Contracting Company followed by telephone Interview with Hiring Manager. The position was a 6 month contract to hire requiring up to 20% travel. After the interview with the hiring manager (who was in another state), the next step would have been to meet with the local team for a panel interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe the Billing Operations Process, i.e. jobs that run and order   Answer Question