Ericsson-Worldwide Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.9

1,147 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

1. Featured Interview

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Interview

They asked mostly behavioral questions regarding my research. A week later, they sent me an offer letter and hired me for the position. The payment was pretty high so I accepted the offer immediately.They asked mostly behavioral questions regarding my research. A week later, they sent me an offer letter and hired me for the position. The payment was pretty high so I accepted the offer immediately.They asked mostly behavioral questions regarding my research. A week later, they sent me an offer letter and hired me for the position. The payment was pretty high so I accepted the offer immediately.

Research Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Interview

It was a telephone interview. All the questions asked were related to my resume and there were questions about my future plans. It was very smooth and basic level interview. I felt they try to understand our interests and if they match with them, it would be a positive result.

Interview Questions

• What were my previous works?   1 Answer

Demand Planning Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Plano, TX).

Interview

I was scheduled near end of day. One of the interviewers was slightly late and seemed to be on a tight schedule. Interview was a semi-formal "get to know you" conversation. The interviewers were very friendly, casual, and attentive to what I had to say about myself.

We basically discussed my resume, skills, and academic projects. One interviewer said that I would easily be able to handle the responsibilities of the position, but I suspected that they had spoken to a lot of candidates and already had one or a few in mind to advance.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Piscataway, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Piscataway, NJ).

Interview

2 technical rounds mainly related to technologies worked in, previous experience and learning.
    Few technical questions related to data structures, database java etc. More emphasis on experience previously gained during work or internship

Graduate Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Interview

It was oncampus placement and had 3 rounds of interview. first round was aptitude, second round was interview with 2 members and third and the final round was hr round. It was basics and a little about the company profile. Since we were later trained on the job profile, not much was asked.

Big Data Analytics Interview

Anonymous Employee in Piscataway, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Piscataway, NJ) in March 2017.

Interview

1. After your CV gets short - listed, you will be asked for available time for interview.
    2. Interview Scheduling
    3. Telephonic technical interview.(Time - depends on the person interviewing)
    4. Confirmation and Relocation assistance
    5. Salary negotiation
    6. Drug Test

Interview Questions

• They asked more of what you have mentioned in CV and experience related to Big Data   1 Answer

Big Data Analytics Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in March 2017.

Interview

A skype call was scheduled by the manager for an interview. Only 1 round of interview via Skype. The interview was more focussed on my previous work experience(Since I have worked on Hadoop and allied tools for 2 years). It was a great experience, the interviewer was kind and calm throughout the interview and also gave a lot of insights about the company.

Interview Questions

• Performance optimization in Hadoop Jobs?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Santa Clara, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied through referral. I was called onsite first and then I went through one coding round. I was asked about some specific projects that was on my resume and in coding round, there were simple questions about strings.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Interview

mostly questions regarding my previous job role which involved telecom stacks, protocols, SS7 etc. programming questions in C, C++ and shell. some algorithm questions. read sorting and searching algorithms and complexity of algorithms

Interview Questions

• improve the complexity of a certain algorithm in real time   Answer Question

Interview

First round - coding
    Second round - with teammates on Java
    Third round - with Team lead on system design
    Fourth round - with manager on behavioural
    Fifth round - with HR about offer terms
    On the whole it was a one whole day experience, covering the resume

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in February 2017.

Interview

There are Three rounds of interview, one telephonic, one with Hiring manager, other with Project manager. Telephonic is Technical Screening, 2nd is explaining about their project and yours, final is technical.

Interview Questions

• Linux administration questions   1 Answer