Ericsson-Worldwide Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 9, 2017

2.9

210 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Interview

Same Visitor's form to be filled thrice
    Call the concerned person first, then you will get to go in, Called twice
    So much security was irritating
    Face to face interview. Made so uncomfortable
    Interview stuck on HashMap only

ADM Delivery Manager - CoE Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Guildford, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Guildford, England (UK)) in September 2015.

Interview

Applied at portal, 5 phases of interview (each interview lasts for more than an hour), all went quite good but at the end when I asked about final outcome, no response except a silence from other end, approval or rejection no idea....
    Not sure what happened but being such a reputed company, they should update a candidate about outcome.....very sad....not giving any good rapport.

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Interview

I applied online after noticing an online advertisement for the position. The HR rep contacted me within a few days for a brief interview over the phone. He then stated he would have an HR coordinator contact me to arrange an in-person interview. The coordinator contacted and asked for my availability and proposed a few dates. I agreed to all dates proposed and stated I would be happy to accommodate with regard to the time of day. However, the in-person meeting has yet to be confirmed all the dates have passed. I was told the people conducting the interviews have a "full schedule" and I will be notified when they become available.

Software Engineer Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in April 2012.

Interview

This was for an internship. It was about an hour long 30 minutes of behavioral questions and 30 minutes of technical. The technical questions were pretty difficult at the time, These were the questions from what I remember:
    What is a DNS Query?
    List the following operating systems in order of discovery?
    What type of exception is thrown when this event occurs?

Interview Questions

• List the following operating systems in order of discovery?   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Plano, TX) in January 2012.

Interview

Difficult to get into Ericsson

Field Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Islamabad, Islamabad (Pakistan)

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Islamabad, Islamabad (Pakistan)) in August 2008.

Interview

They had already hired someone else before my interview.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think we should be hiring you in such a difficult position?   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reading, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Reading, England (UK)) in August 2011.

Interview

Over all process consisted of two interviews. The first one was on the phone which was conducted by two interviewers. They asked some basic questions about HSDPA technology and testing procedures in the testbed. After passing this interview I was invited for a face to face one which was again conducted by two interviewers. This interview was very detailed one. The started with the 3G network diagram and touch all the interfaces, protocol stacks, RRC messaging, types of handovers and radio interface etc. In the end some behaviourial questions were also asked.

Interview Questions

• What are the different type of masurements that are sent by UE to the network?   Answer Question

Manager, Competitive Intelligence Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Richardson, TX) in June 2011.

Interview

After a HR phone interview I had an interview with the hiring manager. He then request a F2F meeting with his staff. At the meeting I was to do a presentation describing my value to their organization and do a SWOT analysis. After a delightful phone conversation/interview I was looking forward to the F2F. As I waiting for the hiring manager to greet me I noticed him peering down from several floors above. I felt from the get go I was being judged on something about my looks or appearance. From the start it was like I was dealing with a very different person. No warmth or openness. It was a very tough interview as if I was drowning in water under ice and couldn't break threw the ice to surface. As I got further and further away and processed the interview I knew the group was not for me. I like an open, warm, teamwork environment. This group seemed cold and judgemental. I'd be a afraid to sneeze wrong!

Interview Questions

• How did you go about researching your information   1 Answer

Hardware Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Plano, TX) in November 2008.

Interview

It's hard to tell. This was a unique interview. I was interviewing for a postion in which I was an already intern. They eventually gave the position to someone with more experience which was, to say the least, very disstressing. My manager interviewed me and I'd already been his employee for about 6 months. He new my strengths/weaknesses so he asked questions that he knew I had no idea how to answer in an effort to make me look stupid.
    However, this is only one manager out of many and should not be a reflection on Ericsson as a whole. This guy is sharp and is usually everwhere all at once. I don't think anyone could succefully live up to his standards.

Interview Questions

• What should you do in scenario one? Scenario two?   1 Answer

Graduate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Athlone (Ireland)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Athlone (Ireland)) in April 2017.

Interview

Basic screening interview in college, which included some basic technical questions and was fairly laid back, then invited to an onsite assessment day 2/3 weeks later, which included group activity, interview and java test