Ericsson-Worldwide Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.9

1,044 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all Interviews

1. Featured Interview

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Interview

They asked mostly behavioral questions regarding my research. A week later, they sent me an offer letter and hired me for the position. The payment was pretty high so I accepted the offer immediately.They asked mostly behavioral questions regarding my research. A week later, they sent me an offer letter and hired me for the position. The payment was pretty high so I accepted the offer immediately.They asked mostly behavioral questions regarding my research. A week later, they sent me an offer letter and hired me for the position. The payment was pretty high so I accepted the offer immediately.

Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Interview

Same Visitor's form to be filled thrice
    Call the concerned person first, then you will get to go in, Called twice
    So much security was irritating
    Face to face interview. Made so uncomfortable
    Interview stuck on HashMap only

ADM Delivery Manager - CoE Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Guildford, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Guildford, England (UK)) in September 2015.

Interview

Applied at portal, 5 phases of interview (each interview lasts for more than an hour), all went quite good but at the end when I asked about final outcome, no response except a silence from other end, approval or rejection no idea....
    Not sure what happened but being such a reputed company, they should update a candidate about outcome.....very sad....not giving any good rapport.

Strategic Sourcing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Athens (Greece)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Athens (Greece)) in June 2011.

Interview

Applied on-line following search for specific roles within the technology industry. The company approached me within ten days and a formal process begun with a telephone discussion (interview) followed by two face to face meetings and interviews. The whole process lasted for two to three months, from first contact to actual offer.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you an contribute in a Sourcing department for a services-driven company?   Answer Question

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Interview

I applied online after noticing an online advertisement for the position. The HR rep contacted me within a few days for a brief interview over the phone. He then stated he would have an HR coordinator contact me to arrange an in-person interview. The coordinator contacted and asked for my availability and proposed a few dates. I agreed to all dates proposed and stated I would be happy to accommodate with regard to the time of day. However, the in-person meeting has yet to be confirmed all the dates have passed. I was told the people conducting the interviews have a "full schedule" and I will be notified when they become available.

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2014.

Interview

They basically focus on the design side and problem solving side questions during interview process. interview round finished in same day. But they release offer after 10 days.

Software Service Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Plano, TX) in January 2012.

Interview

Call from HR, then group interview, then manager/director interview. Will need to have all documentation for education, salaries (W2's or 1099's), and any certifications. Will need to draw complex scenarios for solutions and break/fix. If you have work you have done, it is good to bring it with you.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Very easy. There are salary ranges so can negotiate.

Software Engineer Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in April 2012.

Interview

This was for an internship. It was about an hour long 30 minutes of behavioral questions and 30 minutes of technical. The technical questions were pretty difficult at the time, These were the questions from what I remember:
    What is a DNS Query?
    List the following operating systems in order of discovery?
    What type of exception is thrown when this event occurs?

Interview Questions

• List the following operating systems in order of discovery?   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Plano, TX) in January 2012.

Interview

Difficult to get into Ericsson

Field Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Islamabad, Islamabad (Pakistan)

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Islamabad, Islamabad (Pakistan)) in August 2008.

Interview

They had already hired someone else before my interview.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think we should be hiring you in such a difficult position?   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reading, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Reading, England (UK)) in August 2011.

Interview

Over all process consisted of two interviews. The first one was on the phone which was conducted by two interviewers. They asked some basic questions about HSDPA technology and testing procedures in the testbed. After passing this interview I was invited for a face to face one which was again conducted by two interviewers. This interview was very detailed one. The started with the 3G network diagram and touch all the interfaces, protocol stacks, RRC messaging, types of handovers and radio interface etc. In the end some behaviourial questions were also asked.

Interview Questions

• What are the different type of masurements that are sent by UE to the network?   Answer Question