Ericsson-Worldwide Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,057 Interview Reviews

2.9

1. Featured Interview

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Interview

They asked mostly behavioral questions regarding my research. A week later, they sent me an offer letter and hired me for the position. The payment was pretty high so I accepted the offer immediately.They asked mostly behavioral questions regarding my research. A week later, they sent me an offer letter and hired me for the position. The payment was pretty high so I accepted the offer immediately.They asked mostly behavioral questions regarding my research. A week later, they sent me an offer letter and hired me for the position. The payment was pretty high so I accepted the offer immediately.

Senior Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Interview

At least two interviews; can be via phone if overseas, a correct CV profile is expected to the job. Need to be down right to the point, over qualify might be a problem. Attitude towards work is more important than knowledge already possess.

Interview Questions

• Technical Questions usually were bring up by technical personnel, if not sure, can request to re-phrase the question before answering.
      Business Question usually brought up by line-manager, who knows little about the technical position you are applying.
      Answer Question

Negotiation

Same pay as the previous company offer, but better package; more annual leave, one almost guarantee month year-end bonus.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Interview

For college graduates : Analytical round, Technical round, Group discussion and A final face to face interview

Interview Questions

• How can a computing system has more than 2 interfaces, and Y do we need that ??   1 Answer

Pricing Analyst Interview

Interview

Definitely were looking for interns at all costs. Submitted resume on Tuesday and interviewed on Friday. Interview was mainly fit questions as well as basic interview questions. Nothing technical

Interview Questions

• No real difficult or unexpected. Basic interview format.   Answer Question

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Selection Procedure:
    1. Online Test
    Topics of current relevance
    3. Technical Interview
    Electronics, Computer Networks, Programming Basics
    4. HR Interview
    • Questions like Tell me about yourself, why Ericsson? , where do you see yourself after 5 years etc.

Interview Questions

• 1. Online Test
      • Completely aptitude
      • 45 MCQs in 45 minutes
      • No –ve marking
      • 15 quantitative questions basically from partnerships, ratio & proportion, percentages, time & work, speed & distance etc.
      • Verbal questions like antonyms, synonyms, sentence error correction etc.
      • And some logical reasoning questions
      2. Group discussion
      3. Technical Interview
      • Questions (Basics) from communication, microprocessors, digital, analog, computer networks (OSI model, TCP/IP model, Router, Switch etc.) and mobile communication (working of a mobile phone, GSM, CDMA, 2G, 3G, GPRS etc.)
      • Some were also asked basic questions from C programming like swapping without a 3rd variable
      4. HR Interview
      Answer Question

Interview

Employee referral scheme, telephone , face to face interview, medical test.

Interview pannel will hv 6 people; from HR and from different tech groups.

Jobs advertised in all web sites and social net working sites.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

very tough. Underpaid..

RF Engineer IV Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Interview

No interview. Came in from the Sprint world

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations. Was part of a deal struck between Sprint and Ericsson.

Solution Architect Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Interview

Usually screened by a recruiter and then recommended to hiring managers. Hiring managers ask for interview. Each hiring manager will perform the interview in his/her own way. After getting through, usually 2nd interview by higher level manager especially for more senior positions. After that, interview by HR for package negotiations.

Interview Questions

• Can be anything - usually about your own weaknesses, and the difficult situations faced and how you solved it.   2 Answers

Negotiation

Not much negotiation room. Most important is an indication to hiring manager.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Interview

Step 1 was to fill out an "online CV" type thing on the Ericsson careers website. (An account on this website need to be created)

About a week later I received a phone call from some HR staff in Ericsson asking me a few basic questions (education, certifications, willing to travel to the company for an on site interview). By the end of the phone call I had an interview set up for the following week.

The interview itself consisted of a 45 minute technical test followed immediately by a typical interview with 3 members of staff. (a HR person, a senior engineer, a manager (not necessarily your future manager) )

The technical test consisted of 10 questions. Approx 6 code questions where you are given snippets of Java code and you must determine the output, and about 4 theory questions where you must explain various practices such as polymorphism, coupling, cohesion etc etc.

The interview lasted about an hour with each member of the 'panel' asking different types of questions.
    The HR person naturally asked the "interests and hobbies", "Why should we hire you", "Why do you want to work for us" kinda stuff,

Interview Questions

• The engineer asked more technical questions such as how would you implement X into Y kinda stuff and various theory questions relating to Java and MySQL.

The manager asked questions like "With the use of the whiteboard, explain a project you recently worked on/completed", Asked questions about what was on my CV, and wanted me to give examples of me participating in teamwork activities and how did i compromise with other people etc etc.

About 10 days later I got a call saying that they liked what they saw and wanted to send me down a contract to review and sign. Overall it was a pleasant and speedy interview process

Senior RF Engineer Interview

Interview

mainly by various online portals or by internal referral system by the companies employees.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Interview

Bit lengthy and interview was really difficult