Ericsson-Worldwide Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ericsson-Worldwide Interview Questions

Updated Sep 19, 2017
1,187 Interview Reviews

2.9

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Interview

mostly questions regarding my previous job role which involved telecom stacks, protocols, SS7 etc. programming questions in C, C++ and shell. some algorithm questions. read sorting and searching algorithms and complexity of algorithms

Interview Questions

• improve the complexity of a certain algorithm in real time   Answer Question

Interview

First round - coding
    Second round - with teammates on Java
    Third round - with Team lead on system design
    Fourth round - with manager on behavioural
    Fifth round - with HR about offer terms
    On the whole it was a one whole day experience, covering the resume

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in February 2017.

Interview

There are Three rounds of interview, one telephonic, one with Hiring manager, other with Project manager. Telephonic is Technical Screening, 2nd is explaining about their project and yours, final is technical.

Interview Questions

• Linux administration questions   1 Answer

Senior Server Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Plano, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

Started with HR invite
    Then scheduled a day
    - IT manager Interview was purely technical
    - Director Interview was just an intro and they were looking at my attitude
    Offer was made and invited to meet the team
    The benefits were the best Health , Dental , 401 k match

Big Data Analytics Interview

Anonymous Employee in Piscataway, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Piscataway, NJ) in February 2017.

Interview

- Applied through LinkedIn jobs
    - Skype Interview was arranged and there was just one round of interview.
    - Previous work experience is valued more, I was lucky that I had relevant work experience.
    - The interview process was smooth and the people are very kind.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (New York, NY).

Interview

1 phone interview with the manager and 2 young engineers. I got a call setting up the interview, and once the interview was over, the offer came in about 2 weeks later for the internship

Big Data Analytics Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Houston, TX).

Interview

The interview was mostly behavioral with very little technical questions. There was a phone screen that was basically just wanting to learn more about what you wanted to apply for and what your availability was for the next interview.

Interview Questions

• When working with a group were you ever faced with people not cooperating with you and what did you do?   Answer Question

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

Two interviews with about four people total, the first lasting 45 minutes, the second lasting an hour and a half. The hiring decision took about four or five weeks. Did not seem long given the circumstances.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Interview

They asked mostly behavioral questions regarding my research. A week later, they sent me an offer letter and hired me for the position. The payment was pretty high so I accepted the offer immediately.They asked mostly behavioral questions regarding my research. A week later, they sent me an offer letter and hired me for the position. The payment was pretty high so I accepted the offer immediately.They asked mostly behavioral questions regarding my research. A week later, they sent me an offer letter and hired me for the position. The payment was pretty high so I accepted the offer immediately.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (New York, NY).

Interview

average interview. standard questions. blend of behavioral questions and skill based questions. Overall an average interview. Interview as for account manager position. First screened by HR. Then onsite interview by VP of Sales.