Ericsson-Worldwide Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 19, 2017
1,041 Interview Reviews

2.9

Solutions Architect Interview

Interview

No comments on it. My work was seen during contract job and was hired after 1.5 years. Very simple to get hired from contract job to full time. I had only HR interview

Change Management Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in April 2016.

Interview

It was a fun experience. Recruiter called me a litttle late. However, I didnt hear back for days. No responses to emails which is pretty bad. Tried to follow up in so many ways- Email. LinedIn- No Response though

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Dallas, TX) in April 2016.

Interview

Submitted my resume and covering note online. Short list process was done based on the resume and covering note. Met with key stakeholders - Direct manager. HR, peers and sub ordinates of direct manager. Based on the feedback was made an offer.

Interview Questions

• Why this role? Future career direction? How you can contribute?   Answer Question

Solutions Architect Interview

Interview

I had an interview call with manager and he asked me questions mostly around cloud management platform . Then I was scheduled for technical round . Second Interviewer had an accent and I was not able to understand questions he was asking . I asked interviewer to repeat many times but this went very frustrating at the end at one point I was giving answers based on my assumption of question . I wrote email to the interview coordinator but no reply .

Sofere Quality Assurance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Piscataway, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Piscataway, NJ).

Interview

company was bought out. there was no real hiring prcess as we were akready employees tere
    we had to submit to background and criminal checks and drug checks.
    oterwise all went well.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Atlanta, GA) in March 2016.

Interview

Received email from HR recruiter in Stockholm, Sweden to schedule initial phone call with her, which was non-technical. About 2-3 weeks later was given a tech interview with a remote team lead.

Interview Questions

• What databases have you used (e.g. MS SQL, MySQL, Oracle, Redis, MongoDB) ?   Answer Question
    • Which database would you use for tabular data and why?   Answer Question
    • Which database would you use for unstructured data and why?   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

Simple questions . Tell me about your projects. There were two interviews in total and I spoke to the manager later. Overall it was a positive experience and I had fun taking the interview.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in November 2015.

Interview

It was an easy interview, I applied through email first. After two weeks, I got contacted directly by the engineer. He mainly asked me the skills , one project I did in weenix kernel and two papers I have published. He asked me to send to him my paper and I did after the interview. After that I got the offer directly.

Interview Questions

• Background, availability , projects I did and published paper   Answer Question

Contractor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Chicago, IL) in November 2015.

Interview

Very disjointed as multiple divisions involved in decision making process. Offer made, then followed by another round of interviews, after already letting current employer know that I was leaving. Very uncomfortable process.

Interview Questions

• How to handle a project that is in great difficulty   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiations where with a third party contractor, and not with the eventual client

Software Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Los Angeles, CA) in November 2015.

Interview

There were two rounds of interviews over telephone. First one being resume and interests
    and second one was coding and networking basics. I had applied online for the various roles and got calls from 3 of the teams. I chose the team that dealt with IOT and Cloud as it mostly dealt with proof of concepts on these technologies.