Ericsson-Worldwide Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,121 Interview Reviews

2.9

Manager, Competitive Intelligence Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Richardson, TX) in June 2011.

Interview

After a HR phone interview I had an interview with the hiring manager. He then request a F2F meeting with his staff. At the meeting I was to do a presentation describing my value to their organization and do a SWOT analysis. After a delightful phone conversation/interview I was looking forward to the F2F. As I waiting for the hiring manager to greet me I noticed him peering down from several floors above. I felt from the get go I was being judged on something about my looks or appearance. From the start it was like I was dealing with a very different person. No warmth or openness. It was a very tough interview as if I was drowning in water under ice and couldn't break threw the ice to surface. As I got further and further away and processed the interview I knew the group was not for me. I like an open, warm, teamwork environment. This group seemed cold and judgemental. I'd be a afraid to sneeze wrong!

Interview Questions

• How did you go about researching your information   1 Answer

Hardware Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Plano, TX) in November 2008.

Interview

It's hard to tell. This was a unique interview. I was interviewing for a postion in which I was an already intern. They eventually gave the position to someone with more experience which was, to say the least, very disstressing. My manager interviewed me and I'd already been his employee for about 6 months. He new my strengths/weaknesses so he asked questions that he knew I had no idea how to answer in an effort to make me look stupid.
    However, this is only one manager out of many and should not be a reflection on Ericsson as a whole. This guy is sharp and is usually everwhere all at once. I don't think anyone could succefully live up to his standards.

Interview Questions

• What should you do in scenario one? Scenario two?   1 Answer

RF Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in April 2017.

Interview

two round first is technical round and second is hr round and after then call you are selected interview conduct 3 person one by one question put and check attitude

Interview Questions

• what is telecome unit?,abbrevation of msc ? what is dc motor? interface of ms to bts?   1 Answer

Solution Integrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Kolkata (India)) in December 2015.

Interview

3 Rounds.
    1 Tech, 2 HR
    First was the Tech round. It was face 2 face.
    Then they asked me to wait and then I had a panel round with 2 HRs.

After few days One Hr called me and after a short interview she finalized.

Interview Questions

• They asked from Java and my Future plans. It was tough but I was able to crack it fortunately.   Answer Question

Senior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in May 2017.

Interview

I had an interview with Ericsson Global. There were 3 rounds. Technical F2F, managerial and HR.
    Interview process was smooth and on time .
    First Stage -Technical Round involved various question on algorithm , data structures and design .

Their was some hands on coding on various core concepts in java as well

Interview Questions

• Started with basic java concepts

Algorithms
      toUpperCase and toLowerCase program in java
      Binary Search implementation

ConcurrentHashMap internal working

Design Patterns
      Strategy and factory pattern

Multithreading
      Need to write the program for threads (t1,t2,t3 threads need to communicate with them)
      Producer Consumer problem
      Answer Question

Head Business Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)) in October 2016.

Interview

Individual rounds of interview with leaders and then assessed by a Group / Panel.
    Interviews and discussions happened f2f in Stockholm and through VCs from India.
    Overall a long process and may not be the most efficient one.

Interview Questions

• What benefits do you bring to the job role in the next 1 year and in long term ?   Answer Question

GET Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Noida (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

1. Online Aptitude Test
    2. Technical Round
     3. HR Round
     Each round being an elimination round.
    Aptitude test has basic aptitude of Logical Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, English- comprehension reading. It is a 45 minutes online test.

Interview Questions

• Technical Interview : Questions from your resume will be asked. You will be asked about each and every language, course , Training and projects mentioned in your CV. Also, a few puzzles will be asked to test your aptitude.
      HR Interview : Questions about your college experiences, relocation, etc. will be asked.
      1 Answer

Senior Solutions Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (London, England (UK)) in February 2013.

Interview

Very much business oriented, professional and engaging. It was more of a business dialogue than a regular interview. I had 3 rounds, one was phone interview, the other one was face to face with 3-4 managers and the last one was one to one with my hiring manager.

HR was also present in one of them. Interviewers made me comfortable by offering water, tea, etc. It went on for 2.5 hours and we also took a break of 15 min in between.

Interview Questions

• Business scenarios
      Past experiences
      1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Athlone (Ireland)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Athlone (Ireland)) in February 2013.

Interview

The final interview was a face to face interview with four people: two line managers, one HR representative and a lead architect.

1 - Technical background and reasoning: talked a lot about previous experiences and possible solutions to past problems. Every time that a specific past problem could be used for an existing Ericsson problem analogy, it was made so. There was quite a lot of talk about changing previous solutions that I was describing to try and gauge my adaptability and reasoning on dealing with new (and applicable to Ericsson at that point in time).
    Quite a lot of whiteboard drawings involved in this part of the interview.

2 - Personal adaptability: there was some questions in regards to how I was planning to adapt, as at the time I would be moving countries (and continents) if I got the job. Not invasive questions, but well grounded ones that made sense both for setting my expectations and from the interviewers assurance as well.

Interview Questions

• To change an existing solution that I was describing at the time to be able to be updated with no downtime at all. Explain the required changes on the architecture to support this and the trade offs.
      As the current solution did not require any hard no-downtime requirements (i.e it was only released on weekends where there was no active users) there was quite a lot of changes involved in this and it took quite a lot of time.
      Answer Question

Human Resources Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2015.

Interview

The interview process was quick & structured. The best part was that I met the HR head & was given a transparent picture of the role & the organization. Though the interview structure was complex & is designed to take out every possible information.