Ericsson-Worldwide Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,279 Interview Reviews

2.9

Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Dallas, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

It was ok, but not very well prepared over the phone interview. Received a call from their recruiter describing what the job was about and they scheduled a Skype meeting.

Interview Questions

• How has you dealt with a difficult situation in your past job?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (New York, NY).

Interview

1 phone interview with the manager and 2 young engineers. I got a call setting up the interview, and once the interview was over, the offer came in about 2 weeks later for the internship

Big Data Analytics Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Houston, TX).

Interview

The interview was mostly behavioral with very little technical questions. There was a phone screen that was basically just wanting to learn more about what you wanted to apply for and what your availability was for the next interview.

Interview Questions

• When working with a group were you ever faced with people not cooperating with you and what did you do?   Answer Question

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

Two interviews with about four people total, the first lasting 45 minutes, the second lasting an hour and a half. The hiring decision took about four or five weeks. Did not seem long given the circumstances.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Interview

They asked mostly behavioral questions regarding my research. A week later, they sent me an offer letter and hired me for the position. The payment was pretty high so I accepted the offer immediately.They asked mostly behavioral questions regarding my research. A week later, they sent me an offer letter and hired me for the position. The payment was pretty high so I accepted the offer immediately.They asked mostly behavioral questions regarding my research. A week later, they sent me an offer letter and hired me for the position. The payment was pretty high so I accepted the offer immediately.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (New York, NY).

Interview

average interview. standard questions. blend of behavioral questions and skill based questions. Overall an average interview. Interview as for account manager position. First screened by HR. Then onsite interview by VP of Sales.

Solutions Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Denver, CO).

Interview

Great interview process - 7 rounds of technical and 1 round of HR. Interview was done over 2 days that are 7 days apart.

Each round lasted 45 minutes to 1 hour

Interview Questions

• They asked everything from basic Digital electronics to advanced LTE functionality   Answer Question

Director of Customer Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Santa Clara, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

Applied for the position online internally in the company. 3 weeks later, an email was sent to me to schedule a phone interview with the CMO and VP of Talent Recruiting. Only the CMO participated on the phone. First 10 min. was spent by the CMO explaining the job, scope, target responsibilities. Then, the CMO asked me questions about my background. The CMO closed with asking "Any other questions you have on the job?". Then we ended.

Interview Questions

• Have you managed many people before?   1 Answer

Customer Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pleasanton, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Pleasanton, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

I went through 2 rounds of interviews. 1st round was with the local management team. The 2nd round was with the Sales, and regional team. Interview focused mainly on finance, and fiscal responsibility. The team stressed profits and performance expectations.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle cost overruns and contractor performance issues   Answer Question

Interview

Good. 5 rounds with engineers and 1 screening round with the manager. Strong on systems side. I found it to be easy. Since they were mostly concentrating on projects, there was less focus on coding questions.