Ericsson-Worldwide Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 23, 2017
1,123 Interview Reviews

2.9

Human Resources Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2015.

Interview

The interview process was quick & structured. The best part was that I met the HR head & was given a transparent picture of the role & the organization. Though the interview structure was complex & is designed to take out every possible information.

Customer Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in December 2013.

Interview

First of all there was HR round, for pre-screening. Next round was with a director level officer. He/she asked general questions about project management and ran through my experience. Next level was with VP and he did not take much time before sending me to final interview with the actual department head. Finally the negotiations with HR.

Interview Questions

• they asked me about my ambition?
      How would I handle conflicts in my team?
      How would I handle a tough employee
      Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Interview

3 Round interview. First with HR which included Aptitude test, group discussion ability, characteristics analysis. Second was with reporting manager which was sort of technical interview. 3rd one was with reporting manager and department manager. Technical questions are not that difficult but the non-technical questions are tricky. Overall they will evaluate whether you would fit into the Ericsson's corporate culture or not.

Interview Questions

• What is your career goal after 5 years and explain the process how you are going to achieve it through the organization in Ericsson.   Answer Question

Associate Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Noida (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

Ericsson came in our college campus(JIIT) for recruitment and they recruit 171 out of 484 students (first time ever).
    Interview process consists of four stage in general but 2 round GD got canceled.
    first round was aptitude test conducted by Cocubes consist of 45 question(15 LR, 15 English, 15 Quant) this round was easy almost 315 qualified the first round and moved for other rounds. second round was Technical( bit tough) followed by HR round.
    Half of the students got rejected in the two rounds and finally 171 succeed.

Interview Questions

• They asked question related to Communication .
      1) what is Antenna, It's type and working.
      2) need of 5G.
      3) Equalization techniques and Interleaving
      Answer Question

Functional Verification Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hamilton, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Hamilton, ON (Canada)) in January 2013.

Interview

Great interviewer, various ideas asked and heard. Right from start, a different approach was identified when compared to similar employees. There was also a lot of well prepared information regarding the company to help build motif for working.

Interview Questions

• How many golf balls fit inside a school bus?   1 Answer

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Kolkata (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

Very Generic.Interviewer is basically interested in seeing if Candidate is in sync with company values.Questions might be technical if you insist.They are only intersted in seeing you prove your ground in atleast one Telecom related subject.

Interview Questions

• I was asked question related to Electronics and Electrical Engineering as Interviewer was also of the same educational background as me.Pen and paper approach is always welcomed by candidate for technical problem solving.Questions were not too In-Depth but meant to judge clarity of understanding on technical subjects i.e. ICT Hardware,Netwoking ETC.I was asked to explain a Bipolar Joint Transistor,Zener Diode,Ohm's law and difference between Ohmic substances and Semiconductors   1 Answer

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (New Delhi (India)) in March 2014.

Interview

Three round of interview including two technical. HR round was more on telling about myself. Technical was entirely on IP Networks and Telecom technologies. Placement agency has called first time to shortlist resume based on skill/domain. After that, HR had called to schedule face to face interview. The entire process from selection to final offer took about 3-4 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Details about technology on IP routing and telecom. Very conceptual questions, not node specific.   1 Answer

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Bengaluru (India)) in December 2013.

Interview

It was through offcampus,Gone through 4 rounds.
    Written test
    Group Discussion
    Technical Interview
    HR Interview
    Technical Interview covers basics ,GD topic was simple one.They are checking the confidence level
    All levels of inteerview held on the same day ,but result took 1 month

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sonipat (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Sonipat (India)) in September 2012.

Interview

I joined as GET. First IQ written test, then , then GD round, then technical round in which interviewer asked technical questions about my favorite subjects i mentioned to them and then some basic programs in C language and finally HR round.

Interview Questions

• Technical questions related to the favorite subject you told to interviewer and some basic introduction,   Answer Question

Professional Services Interview

Interview

one hour of full technical questions. Draw a full network where you worked most and implemented/launched a product or service. Not very Canadian style interview. Focus more technical than human skills. Basically, a technical leader runs the interview accompanied with manager and other team members.

Interview Questions

• 1 hour of full technical questions. Draw a full network where you worked most and implemented/launched a product or service.   Answer Question