Ericsson-Worldwide Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ericsson-Worldwide Interview Questions

Updated Feb 22, 2017
1,043 Interview Reviews

2.9

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Interview

Pre-screened by staffing agency. Phone-screened by company manager. Performed drug test, aptitude test, background check. Only basic administrative skills were required. Job training was provided along with a personal laptop for remote work.

Interview Questions

• Are you familiar with online databases?   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Dallas, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

Applied from Ericsson job portal. Got a call from recruiter. It was resume go through and role based questions. Then i had video interview with team. Mostly technical questions based on my work ex and academics.

Interview Questions

• General questions on your work ex and academic project work...   Answer Question

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Atlanta, GA) in June 2015.

Interview

One call, basic probability and modelling questions. I got the call directly from my hiring manager, we chatted for a while and he was particularly interested in my course work and my projects. So he didnt ask much, only general chat about when I'll be available and my preferences. The HR called shortly afterwards and discussed my options. As the pay was good and the profile suited me I didnt heistate a bit. Was a good choice in hindsight.

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Interview

I applied online after noticing an online advertisement for the position. The HR rep contacted me within a few days for a brief interview over the phone. He then stated he would have an HR coordinator contact me to arrange an in-person interview. The coordinator contacted and asked for my availability and proposed a few dates. I agreed to all dates proposed and stated I would be happy to accommodate with regard to the time of day. However, the in-person meeting has yet to be confirmed all the dates have passed. I was told the people conducting the interviews have a "full schedule" and I will be notified when they become available.

Billing Business Systems Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Interview

Telephone screen with Contracting Company followed by telephone Interview with Hiring Manager. The position was a 6 month contract to hire requiring up to 20% travel. After the interview with the hiring manager (who was in another state), the next step would have been to meet with the local team for a panel interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe the Billing Operations Process, i.e. jobs that run and order   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Interview

Had a short phone conversation, then came to the office for another interview. Interviewer was very friendly and asked a lot about my past experience and projects. The interview process took slightly less than an hour. The interview was for a non-technical position. Spoke a little about work ethics and culture.

Technical Trainer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Plano, TX).

Interview

One phone call from a director prior to being outsourced to Ericsson. It was a very impersonal process in which the receiving director basically offered your current job to you. You were then given over the weekend to accept or decline.

Technical Support Engineer V Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Plano, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

Interview was originally scheduled with 6 engineers, each for 45 minutes. While it could have been brutal, they were mostly concerned with how I interacted with the team. In my case, I had already worked with several over the years. Normally there would be a phone interview before reaching this point.

Network Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Interview

The first round was Written Exam. It was normal aptitude test. After getting selected in that there were two more rounds.One Technical round,Personal Interviews. Another HR round. After this final conversation salary talk.

Interview Questions

• About Yourself
      why Ericsson
      GSM
      4G Knowledge
      Flexibility
      Location
      1 Answer

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Interview

They asked typical questions that is expected for a telecommunications job. Be prepared to answer problem solving techniques. They will role play scenarios and see how you handle things. They will expect you to know all the names and functions of all nodes in a CDMA, GSM, and LTE network