Ericsson-Worldwide Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 20, 2017
1,147 Interview Reviews

2.9

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sonipat (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Sonipat (India)) in September 2012.

Interview

I joined as GET. First IQ written test, then , then GD round, then technical round in which interviewer asked technical questions about my favorite subjects i mentioned to them and then some basic programs in C language and finally HR round.

Interview Questions

• Technical questions related to the favorite subject you told to interviewer and some basic introduction,   Answer Question

Interview

one hour of full technical questions. Draw a full network where you worked most and implemented/launched a product or service. Not very Canadian style interview. Focus more technical than human skills. Basically, a technical leader runs the interview accompanied with manager and other team members.

Interview Questions

• 1 hour of full technical questions. Draw a full network where you worked most and implemented/launched a product or service.   Answer Question

Technical Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in June 2012.

Interview

I have 4 telephone interviews. 3 by the headhunter and 1 with the hiring manager.
    The first 3 were about my personality and the last one was about my work experience and aspirations.

Interview Questions

• how do you see yourself in 5 years time   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was agreed with smoothness and all my requirements were considered

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Interview

Received a call about a week after I applied, asking if I could come into the office the next day for an interview. Met with one of the software managers who interviewed me, followed by a coding challenge, and then afterwards another programmer joined and he started asking some more technical questions

Senior Solution Integrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (New Delhi (India)).

Interview

Technical telephonic round-1 followed by face to face technical interview. Good technical questions are asked based on profile for which you are being interviewed. Prepare properly. Be clear on basics of your field and don't try to act smart. They might figure it out.

Interview Questions

• Explain the linux file system and how to deploy linux on bare nodes   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiation depends on their requirement. If urgent, they offer good package else stick to max 30% hike,

Engineer IV - Svcs RF Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Dallas, TX) in June 2012.

Interview

Screening process on the phone by the recruiter. Then an on-site interview with the HR personnel. Then a first on-site technical interview with the Director of Engineering Operations and one of the senior engineers. Then a second technical interview with the VP of Engineering and Operations. Finally, an interview with the HR to discuss salary and career aspirations.

Interview Questions

• If a customer asks you how many barbershops are there in a given Zip code, how would you answer?   Answer Question

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Noida (India)) in April 2012.

Interview

good interview , three rounds consisting on mcq based reasoning questions, one telephonic round and last managerial round. telephonic and first round were technical and managerial round was bit easy, only normal questions,

Software Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in April 2014.

Interview

It was a 3 step process for me:

1. Received an initial call from senior person from Ericsson R&D Labs who discussed with me the UX opportunity.
    2. This conversation was followed by a 1:1 technical interview at Ericsson office.
    3. I also later had a detailed interview with R&D Head on a separate day.
    4. Finally, I had a telephonic conversation with HR round and offer letter release.

Interview Questions

• There were several grilling questions mostly around UX process and UX deliverables and measurement of Usability   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Budapest (Hungary)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Budapest (Hungary)) in June 2014.

Interview

First, I had a formal telephone interview.
    As a second phase, there was a really long interview, where they checked my skills together with other applicants. It's all on a website, you can select which test you want to take, but you have to fill a logic and a fundamental programming test. Afterwards they asked to fill another form from home.
    After that I've got invited to a 1-1 interview with a project manager of the team I've applied for.

Interview Questions

• What was my greatest achievement yet?
      Why do I want to work here?   Answer Question

CPM Process Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)) in June 2013.

Interview

Length and slow motion process, sometimes you never gets a notice for a position you applied. Better if you have someone that indicates you for that specific position since without having an indicatinion things gets still slower.

Interview Questions

• Questions about PROPS C, Financial Management, Change Management, Projct Management Questions   1 Answer