Ericsson-Worldwide Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,147 Interview Reviews

2.9

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Davis, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Davis, CA).

Interview

Met a recruiter at a college campus career fair. It single 30 minute interview on campus. All questions were very simple behavioral questions. No technical questions at all. Very easy and quick interview process.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in August 2015.

Interview

Three rounds. First round is HR call. Second one is Manager video interview. It is half hour interview. Third one is three persons in that team give you 45 mins for each person interview. All interviews are remotely finished.

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (San Jose, CA).

Interview

i got in through College Job fair. Then got the call. interview was basically covering all the areas. Including the HR questions. Had the interview with the entire team and all the team members actively participated in the interview. Questions asked was from the resume mainly and then technical questions followed in all area we have put in the resume.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did not negotiate

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Interview

first 20 mins hr interview then followed by a 30 mins phone then a week later 2 hr face to face interview done by 3 people one after another. the phone screen was peety much std. java question. The face to face consist of design patterns and db questions

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Tampa, FL).

Interview

I got the job from career fair. I went to their information session, and talked to a few members from Ericsson. Then I went to one of the big interview they had. The questions are not as hard as I expected. A few days later I got an email that I need to do another interview with my manager. The interview included basic questions about my past experience and projects. Everything went well, I got the offer.

Interview Questions

• The interview included basic questions about my past experience and projects.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Interview

Pre-screened by staffing agency. Phone-screened by company manager. Performed drug test, aptitude test, background check. Only basic administrative skills were required. Job training was provided along with a personal laptop for remote work.

Interview Questions

• Are you familiar with online databases?   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Dallas, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

Applied from Ericsson job portal. Got a call from recruiter. It was resume go through and role based questions. Then i had video interview with team. Mostly technical questions based on my work ex and academics.

Interview Questions

• General questions on your work ex and academic project work...   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Atlanta, GA) in June 2015.

Interview

One call, basic probability and modelling questions. I got the call directly from my hiring manager, we chatted for a while and he was particularly interested in my course work and my projects. So he didnt ask much, only general chat about when I'll be available and my preferences. The HR called shortly afterwards and discussed my options. As the pay was good and the profile suited me I didnt heistate a bit. Was a good choice in hindsight.

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Interview

I applied online after noticing an online advertisement for the position. The HR rep contacted me within a few days for a brief interview over the phone. He then stated he would have an HR coordinator contact me to arrange an in-person interview. The coordinator contacted and asked for my availability and proposed a few dates. I agreed to all dates proposed and stated I would be happy to accommodate with regard to the time of day. However, the in-person meeting has yet to be confirmed all the dates have passed. I was told the people conducting the interviews have a "full schedule" and I will be notified when they become available.

Billing Business Systems Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Interview

Telephone screen with Contracting Company followed by telephone Interview with Hiring Manager. The position was a 6 month contract to hire requiring up to 20% travel. After the interview with the hiring manager (who was in another state), the next step would have been to meet with the local team for a panel interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe the Billing Operations Process, i.e. jobs that run and order   Answer Question