Ericsson-Worldwide Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 13, 2017
1,077 Interview Reviews

2.9

Telecom Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in January 2012.

Interview

Interview process consist first round of written exam and after that 2 rounds of interview.
    In written exam there were 250 candidates and announcement of only 7 people were called for next round of interview.
    First i had a one on one intervene with hiring manager and next round was with General Manager of that department.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about basics of GSM which we studied at our college ...   1 Answer

Software Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cham Pūneh (Iran)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Cham Pūneh (Iran)) in January 2016.

Interview

First round was aptitude I had cleared that Then there is Group discussion round. The subject was
    Internet surfing so easy I had cleared that round also.Most of the students cleared gd round.From 300-350 students only 55-58 students clered aptitude round. I am one of them and from 58 55 students cleared gd round.Then there is technical round That was little tough. Two persons take one student technical interview. many technical questions are asked in that.around 45 min. they take my interview. after 2 min they called me for HR round & I was selected.

Senior Solution Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2016.

Interview

Third party HR is doing recruitment.Its a big mess.They will commit some thing and they will give u some thing after joining.Beware of this guys.They will offer u some thing.But never trust them.After joining they will tell we don't have approval and we cannot give offered figures..Unprofessional Unethical recruitment

RAN Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Muscat (Oman)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Muscat (Oman)) in March 2016.

Interview

It was pretty professional interview, started with primary technical interview then second detailed technical interview and after satisfying technical recruiter, I got a call from HR and then we discuss regarding compensation and about Ericsson policies and at the end, they offered me an offer and after a bit negotiating, offer was finalized.

Interview Questions

• the question which was bit surprising for me is that are you really sure to work with us? do you comfortable to work with us as a RAN consultant?   1 Answer

Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (New Delhi (India)) in April 2012.

Interview

After being contacted by the consultant I submitted my personal details in a templatized Facsheet and got a call from HR within 2 weeks.I had gone through 2 rounds of domain interviews of about an hour each by two different panels on the same day and was forwarded to HR for HR Round and Salary Negotiation. The whole process took around 5 hours, but I liked the hospitality and the favourable ambience of the office. It took 3 more weeks for the final offer letter to arrive, between which there were two more telephonic rounds to fix one or two small points on salary.

Interview Questions

• What is the one ambition that I want to fulfil in this lifetime?   Answer Question

Solutions Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

it was good, I had 3 rounds of interview, first 2 rounds of technical rounds on automation testing and frameworks, what kinds of frameworks i have designed and implemented, how i do POCs, how to estimate, types of estimates, Request for proposals, etc.

Interview Questions

• Technical questions on automation testing and frameworks   1 Answer

IT Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warsaw (Poland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Warsaw (Poland)) in April 2016.

Interview

Firstly: interview by the phone. It was easy. An HR woman asked me some questions like: where do you see yourself in 10 years, what are your salary expectations, what do you know about our company.
    Secondly: Assessment Center. Everything was in english. First task was "in-basket" - it was quite difficult because there was really little time to do complete this task. Later there was a team exercise. I and the other candidates had to solve the puzzle very fast. Later I had to complete tests in Java, C++, SQL and so on... It was very difficult in my opinion.

Interview Questions

• where do you see yourself in 10 years, what are your salary expectations, what do you know about our company.   Answer Question

Senior Integration Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Singapore (Singapore)) in March 2016.

Interview

- One time hiring process, which is deep technical interview.
    - Interview process is conducted by phone.
    - There are 3 interviewers, who asks many questions not just related to technical but also related to human approach.
    - No questions related to salary

Interview Questions

• Are you planning to stay still in technical or move to a more management role ?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in August 2015.

Interview

It was very laid back but very relevant questions were asked. The panel will try to make you as comfortable as possible often diverting to personal questions to guage your credibility. Leadership and communication skills are of great value. Technical know how is also of utmost importance but just the basics will be required.

Interview Questions

• Where I see myself in 5 years   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Budapest (Hungary)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Budapest (Hungary)) in January 2016.

Interview

After applying on their career site I got an invitation to write a test. The first part is some kind of logic\IQ test. 40 exercise all the same kind (pattern recognition), as I remember 20 or 25 minutes given for it. Then you can choose what other specialized test you would like to fill out.(Java,C,Linux etc.). After you have done all these, a 300 question personality test is the next. Luckily filling out this one is allowed from home too.