Ericsson-Worldwide Interview Questions in Ireland | Glassdoor

Ericsson-Worldwide Interview Questions in Ireland

Updated Apr 28, 2017

2.8

Graduate Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in April 2017.

Interview

I was called for onsite interview. The day was split into 4 sessions. The first one was an agile based group activity. The second was coding round. The third was technical interview. The final round was aptitude.

Interview Questions

• Round 2 i was asked to debug the code, refactor. Round 3 i was asked about the projects and questions based on the resume.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Athlone (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Athlone (Ireland)) in May 2016.

Interview

4 phases interview, 1hr consisting of 2 technical online tests: Core Java and JEE, 1 interview with a manager(just basic questions about the company and the role), 1 interview by Skype with a Senior Engineer and a Manager and finally one face-to-face interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

About the Java tests there inst much to talk, is pretty basic and straight forward. The interview with the manager was actually a nice and simple talk but the diffult lies on the last technical interview, they ask me everything thing since java and software engineering patterns.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Maynooth (Ireland)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Maynooth (Ireland)) in October 2015.

Interview

A half hour sit down, some whiteboard work.
    Went through past project work and a couple of Java questions.
    I think there was just some inheritance based questions.
    Some on interfaces. Not so much on writing them out but did I know what they are and what they did.

Interview Questions

• General how to work with Java questions   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Athlone (Ireland)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Athlone (Ireland)) in October 2015.

Interview

I was first brought around on a tour of the athlone campus by the interviewer. Then I was brought into a quiet room in which the interview process started. I was mainly asked questions about my CV, my college grades and about the company itself. Also I had to do a whiteboard question. The question itself was relatively straightforward.

Line Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Athlone (Ireland)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Athlone (Ireland)) in June 2015.

Interview

Very friendly HR, very well organised, had the job description with me. Asked standard questions, tell us something about yourself. A lot of institutional questions and role play as well. Very friendly hiring manager, makes you feel comfortable.

Anonymous Employee in Athlone (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Athlone (Ireland)) in April 2014.

Interview

The guy didn't seem that interested. He asked me did I know what something was, I said I didn't. He proceeded on with the interview and I asked him what it was. He got annoyed and gave me a short answer. Worst intervie wI ever did. Got a call a week later saying I got the job?!

Solutions Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in March 2014.

Interview

Applied online via Ericsson Job Portal.Had the phone interview with recruiter , got the details and job profile. Had the technical interview face to face onsite , where had to present the given topic by means of power point slides and details.Then had another second round of online via video conferencing system and it was in depth technical.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Interview

Initial Screening (multiple) over phone, then face to face interview and medical

Interview Questions

• Are you open to 80% travel ?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation, they exploit you if you are moving from other countries. HR don't follow any salary benchmarking and they offer you lowest as you are coming from other countries. both hiring manager and HR don't value your experience while setting the salary

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Athlone (Ireland)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Athlone (Ireland)) in November 2013.

Interview

One technical interview, about 30 minutes to 45 minutes in length. Talked at length about college projects and extra curricular activities relating to Computer Science and programming i.e. Coder Dojo involvement. Mostly reviewing experience in a team, any leadership skills exhibited, and any particular assignments / projects I was proud of

Interview Questions

• Asked about Various Sorts (Bubble, Merge, Quick etc) and Binary trees, could I explain them   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Athlone (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Athlone (Ireland)) in May 2013.

Interview

Was contacted by phone to arrange a face to face after a day of aptitude testing, given a weeks notice but no specific advice on what to prepare. Friendly Interview, mostly HR type questions despite being interviewed by technical manager. Wear a suit. More of a chat to determine culture fit than a technical interview.

Interview Questions

• General Teamwork, discuss how you resolved an issue that arose because of a mistake a team member made.   1 Answer