Ericsson-Worldwide Java Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Java Developer

Ericsson-Worldwide Java Developer Interview Questions

Interviews at Ericsson-Worldwide

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Kolkata (India)) in April 2011.

Interview

At first got a call from Signature Staff Recruitment Consultancy with all the details.
Got to know the venue with interview details in Kolkata Ericsson Office.
After that 4 interview steps cracked & selected -
Step 1 : General Aptitude Selection
Step 2 : Technical Interview
Step 3 : HR Interview
Step 4 : Personal Interview
In PI got to know that HR round was really very good so I am selected. Very nice work culture with good people.

Interview Questions

• Would you be able to learn lots of new technologies apart from your learned skills?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Ericsson-Worldwide

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in April 2014.

Interview

First round: in-campus information session (mainly talking to the team describing the stuff on your cv)
    Second round: technical interview, asking you to describe a team project you were involved. what is your role , how did you work with others
    Third round: behavioral interview, talking with the manager, why do you choose ercisson, what is their culture, etc.

Interview Questions

• even for the technical interview, there is not much technical coding part related, basically they just want you to brief express the structure of the stuff you worked on   Answer Question

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in July 2014.

Interview

Interview Process consists of a Technical Test
    > which includes 25 questions on Threads, Collections(Treeset, HashMap), StringBuffer, StringBuilder and few core java questions to identify the correct output of the written code.
    > 5 Questions on JSP, Servlets, Session Management and J2EE
    > 3 Questions were asked on Database.
    > there is also 5 questions on Logical Thinking.
    > there are 2 Questions for which one has to write Pseudo Code.

As I am not able to clear the Techincal Test, so after the Techincal Test there might be 2 Tech Interviews and 1 HR+MR Interview.

Interview Questions

• 2 Questions for which Pseudo Code is required is most difficult.   Answer Question

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Budapest (Hungary)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Budapest (Hungary)) in February 2011.

Interview

1. Stage: short H.R. interview
    2. Stage: Personality and IQ test. 4 hours long with a psychologist, results posted to me as well
    3. Stage: 1 hour/topic written tests. It can be Java, C/C++, Network (few pages each, general questions with free-word answers, changed to on-line test since)
    4. Stage: face to face interview with possible managers
    5. Stage: Negotiation with H.R.

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Noida (India)) in September 2018.

Interview

Interviewed at Noida office and was worst experience of my life . Interviewer called 2 of us and started to take interview simultaneously. How a world class company can be so understaffed that they had to share interview room . In my case I was sharing my time, interviewer and my patience with almost double of my experience . Interviewer asked me to write singleton while asked other guy to introduce himself. I was constantly getting distracted and as I showed my displeasure he asked me not to write code . And asked other guy ( I heard he had 9 yrs of experience ) to write merge sort ( really ) . Then told me to introduce myself . Then asked if I know Gradle and any Dev ops technology . I responded, no ( obviously I am a Java developer ) . Then Ok you can leave for the day. Very Unprofessional .

Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Interview

personal questions (We want to know more about you....) followed by Technical Questions (Are you qualified enough for the job....) and three references, to prove you are worth giving a shot.

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gothenburg (Sweden)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Gothenburg (Sweden)).

Interview

It was a very quick process with three rounds. It took about three weeks to complete the process. Most of the questions were from HR manager.One task for technical round.

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in August 2016.

Interview

I didn't enjoy the interview process, it was very rushed by the interviewer and the environment outside the main foyer was very dark and uninviting. It was only 1v1 with no HR present. There was a technical test. I think they were playing favorites and were sharing interview questions. I felt I had answered all the questions adequately.

Interview Questions

• Java sequence function question   Answer Question
    • I had added a question to the test verbally of, how to resolve a deadlock to try to engage the interviewer.   Answer Question

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bucharest (Romania)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Bucharest (Romania)) in February 2016.

Interview

it was a pretty much standard interview with the team leader of that project asking about my previous experience and some technical questions. the interview took about 1 hour getting the positive feedback a few days later

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buda, Budapest (Hungary)

Interview

One test and face to face interview. There are not professional skill on interview.
    Interviewer did not welcome and introduce himself
    He did not behave any too well, so I am happy about no offer.