Ericsson-Worldwide Interview Questions in Overland Park, KS | Glassdoor

Ericsson-Worldwide Interview Questions in Overland Park, KS

2.8

Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Overland Park, KS) in December 2014.

Interview

it was an 1 hour Interview where i was asked technical and HR questions on my past projects and i have been asked to write some code for parsing too.

Interview Questions

• About my Project in infosys   1 Answer

Network Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Overland Park, KS) in September 2013.

Interview

Meet with a recruiter who interviewed me. He sent my resume over for the hiring manager to review. I had an in person interview with the manager, he was easy going and easy to talk to. Mostly personality questions along with maybe 3-4 technical question. They were interviewing 50 people for the position. They hired 3.

Interview Questions

• Your basic technical question. Describe a time when you had to troubleshoot a problem and in detail take me through the steps?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I neg with my contract company.

Tecnicial Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Overland Park, KS) in March 2013.

Interview

The interview process was not designed to be friendly nor does it boast about their culture. It makes you want to do a runner to the door. The process was 8 interviews, 4 phone interviews and 4 face to face interviews. Each asking the same questions. It was painful.I got to speak to the lead recruiter for the HR interview x 2 and he recognized me from the first interview and didn't even do the 2nd HR interview as he stated that it was the same script as before. Trying to communicate with the recruiter is like pulling teeth. I tried to see if I got the job by calling and e-mails. Originally I interviewed for a different position but as fate would have it the first position I was supposed to be hired for got outsourced the same day that I was to accept that position, and the recruiter was not willing to return a simple e-mail - all the recruiter stated is that they "didn't want to lose me based on a company decision to outsource the position." henceforth the reason why they decided to allow me to interview for this position. I finally gave up as I feel that this company does not honor their cultural values nor have any respect for a persons time. I was lucky that I didn't tender notice at my present job to come to work for Ericsson.
    Needless to say, if Ericsson came back to me with a job offer I would decline it based on my interview experiences. If the interview process is supposed to be a window into the company, then I have seen a company that can't keep their interview process straight. I have also turned down all of their 3rd party recruiters as well for this very reason, no matter how much money they offer me.

Interview Questions

• Why am I getting a degree in Industrial Management when I have 2 degrees in the IT field?   1 Answer

Applications Developer Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Overland Park, KS) in December 2012.

Interview

I was interviewed for an intern position. The interview process was pretty straight forward. Started with a phone interview which included technical and behavioral questions then was called for on-site interview. Lasted for about an hour. Mostly was technical and few behavioral question.

Access Planning Analyst I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Overland Park, KS) in March 2010.

Interview

Basic SAR questions, 3 managers present

Interview Questions

• Was handed a diagram of a current and future configuration of the network in a certain region. Was asked what the diagrams meant to me. Wasn't difficult for me, but those unfamiliar with Access would find it difficult.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Didn't negotiate, found 10% raise to be acceptable.