Ericsson-Worldwide Principal Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ericsson-Worldwide Principal Consultant Interview Questions

2.7

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (San Jose, CA) in May 2013.

Interview

Typical for the Valley. A single round of interviews with the team, closed the same day.

Interview Questions

• Don't recall. They selected on candidate background and chemistry.   Answer Question

Negotiation

That was done with the contracting agency up front, and I got my rate.

Other Interview Reviews for Ericsson-Worldwide

Principal Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Interview

The recruiter was polite and promptly set up the interview. The hiring manager was in the UK and his direct reports were all over the Europe. It took months to cordinate the interview as the hiring manager was coming to the US and wanted a face-to-face interview. The recruiter messed up the sceduling and we never actual get to do the face-to-face interview in the US. I ended up talking to some Principal Consultant in Croatia as part of the technical interview and it was the end of the whole process.

Principal Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in November 2009.

Interview

Very involved. Many layers within the organization were engaged in the process. The handover from person to person a long time before the process cotinued. The offer was assured during the last interview with current boss at an airport.

Interview Questions

• How did your consulting experienced transferred across different areas?   1 Answer

Negotiation