Ericsson-Worldwide Project Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ericsson-Worldwide Project Coordinator Interview Questions

2.0

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Plano, TX).

Interview

Initial communication was from recruitment/HR. Talked several days with recruiter before meeting with hiring manager; then I had a phone interview with the hiring manager.

After passing 2nd interview with the hiring manager, I then had a third interview with the team (group like setting) ...

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No room for salary negotiation, but thought the offer was very fair for my experience.

Other Interview Reviews for Ericsson-Worldwide

Anonymous Employee in Leawood, KS

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Leawood, KS) in December 2012.

Interview

Very simple, too simple. Wanted to see my skills with Excel so had me do some things in a spreadsheet. Never asked me much else. Asked me how I felt about occasional Saturdays which I found out later was every Saturday and every Sunday and there was a report that had to be done by 8am. They were also adding more reporting on Saturday.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I went through an agency and they tried to low ball the offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Atlanta, GA) in August 2011.

Interview

This was done by Yoh LLC Temp Agency and interview by 3 Managers at one time

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Mumbai (India)) in June 2015.

Interview

Interview was just for a 2 hour including Aptitude test,Skills test,About last job details, about education details like marks obtained in your acedamic years,about family background,about relocate if required,About hobbies.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to left your current job   1 Answer

Negotiation

be confident about your skills

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in November 2013.

Interview

Just one round interview with my line manager who is a director. The whole process is by phone and about 20+ mins. The director asked some questions about my education background and previous work experience.