Ericsson-Worldwide Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ericsson-Worldwide Project Manager Interview Questions

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (San Jose, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

1st step is Phone interview then if they like your experience, you will be invited for an in-person interview. Some time you may repeat in-person interview with higher managers. Phone interviews mostly focus on background review and skills review.

Interview Questions

• How do you keep yourself organized while working in a stressful work place?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Ericsson-Worldwide

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Interview

The interview went well. The only concern was my lack of ample customer facing experience. I explained the customer experience that I had and the person taking the interview appeared content. But then again can not be sure unless we get an acceptance or offer from the company. Key thing to note to make sure that you prove the extensive experience that you have with the customer. Another thing that will definitely help is the references from other project managers.

Interview Questions

• Give references from other Project Managers.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (San Jose, CA).

Interview

They were fast on getting me on site. But they did not get back to me about the result even though I asked via emails. They should be kind enough to get back to me since I spent more than 3 hours on site. Questions were mostly focusing on my soft skills like how I could handle conflicts and what is my experience about interfacing with high level managers etc..

Project Manager Interview

Interview

initially had a phone interview. About 2 weeks later,i got called in for an in person interview. general questions, nothing out of the ordinary. Very friendly, very enthusiastic hiring managers.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

non-negotiable.

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (San Jose, CA) in August 2013.

Interview

Hiring manager interview, HR interview

Interview Questions

• How to be engaged into the job in case sometimes you are not involved in all the discussions?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiatin

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Plano, TX).

Interview

I had 2 phone interviews with mgmt and then a few on-site interviews as well. It was just a few weeks after I interviewed that I heard back with an offer. There were warning signs regarding job posting and the descriptions from the interviewers that I failed to address. This led to a position that I was not expecting nor what I was seeking. Make sure to get everything in writing if you have questions or doubts.

Interview Questions

• The questions were straight-forward with no surprises. It was a standard uneventful interviewing process.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There is very little room for negotiation with Ericsson. They do not have telecommuting or alternate ways of working. Regarding salary, Ericsson is not in line with their competitors and they will tell you it is because of the 100% healthcare coverage (which they love to play up), bonuses, etc., but it is a smokes and mirrors game. If you want considerably more than what you are offered, you will not get it. Unless you are comfortable with the offered base salary amount (not the bonuses or raises), do not accept the position.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Atlanta, GA) in July 2012.

Interview

1 interview with hiring manager, one with his/her boss and one with the director of operations for which you will work.
    Ericsson has a matrix structure so usually you will report to more than one manager.They do take a lot of time until they confirm your are accepted, so it takes more than 30 days to finish it or more if there are additional signatures needed.
    they need technical and financial backgrounds so be sure you mention that in your interview.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of a project where you went over budget and explain how you addressed it.   Answer Question

Negotiation

not much to negotiate, they are looking for your last salary-they ask proof and they offer you about 10% more.

Anonymous Employee in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Rockville, MD) in June 2012.

Interview

My company contracted their Operations & Maintenance to Ericsson. As a result we were offered the opportunity to apply for a position at Ericsson. Background checks and interviews were scheduled. After completing them I was offered a position with Ericsson.

Interview Questions

• I was asked why I wanted to work for Ericsson.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (San Jose, CA) in November 2011.

Interview

An employee referred me for this position. It was a very easy and quick process, one 1:1 with the hiring manager and one meeting with the whole team. The manager was very easy-going and wanted to talk more about himself, his experience and what is wants to achieve in this project than wanted to listen to the answers of the questions.

Interview Questions

• describe the project management processes   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Atlanta, GA) in April 2011.

Interview

Only 1 interview with 2 people in the meeting. Was fairly interactive. They were courteous and asked some good questions. Lasted about 1 hour. They were not specific on what the job was about. I think they were first trying to understand what I could contribute. What I did for the first 6 months after hire was a bit different that what I thought I was hired for, but that may have been a testing period. It would have been nice to have had more of a job description than was given.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience in software development life cycle?   1 Answer