Ericsson-Worldwide Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ericsson-Worldwide Project Manager Interview Questions

Updated Sep 18, 2017

26 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (San Jose, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

1st step is Phone interview then if they like your experience, you will be invited for an in-person interview. Some time you may repeat in-person interview with higher managers. Phone interviews mostly focus on background review and skills review.

Interview Questions

• How do you keep yourself organized while working in a stressful work place?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Ericsson-Worldwide

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (San Jose, CA) in August 2013.

Interview

Hiring manager interview, HR interview

Interview Questions

• How to be engaged into the job in case sometimes you are not involved in all the discussions?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiatin

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in March 2011.

Interview

First was a 30 minute phone interview followed 2 weeks later by a 3 on 1, 1 hour in-person interview. The interview team was very professional and courteous. There was a logistical problem that caused the interview to have a hard cutoff time that did not allow me much time for questions or discussion. Team asked pertinent probing questions but seemed to focus on some narrow areas of interest. I was promised feedback in 2 days but that did not happen for a week and even then I had to push to find out the decision so the recruiting side of the house was somewhat slack and unresponsive.

Interview Questions

• Actually there were no atypical questions just a somewhat narrow focus.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Plano, TX) in March 2010.

Interview

HR is unorganized. You get handed-off from one recruiter to another and they don't inform you what's going on without being asked because they all think someone else is keeping you up to date.
    Overall, a miserable interview process, but great company to work for.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle the situation where the project requirements are ambiguous?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There is no negotiation on salary, vacation, signing bonus, nothing.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in November 2013.

Interview

I was contacted by the recruiter, was called for the interview on a Saturday. The panel was very professional, asked mostly straightforward questions. Met the HR as soon as the technical discussion was done.

Interview Questions

• What was the most difficult issue in your previous project and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Dallas, TX) in September 2014.

Interview

intra company referral, followed by short interview , followed by peer review interview, then spent almost 1 month to get security clearance and background check, eventually got the offer and didnt have to go through lots of negotiations as the offer was fair

Interview Questions

• describe what you consider as an achievement in your last project   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in January 2016.

Interview

I was interviewed over Skype , and we had a serious discussion on the scope and they asked me questions on my experiences and other relevant questions. We also discussed different areas of concern from the management within the project.

Interview Questions

• Years of experience in complex and fast moving mobile network projects ?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Rockville, MD) in June 2012.

Interview

My company contracted their Operations & Maintenance to Ericsson. As a result we were offered the opportunity to apply for a position at Ericsson. Background checks and interviews were scheduled. After completing them I was offered a position with Ericsson.

Interview Questions

• I was asked why I wanted to work for Ericsson.   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (London, England (UK)) in February 2015.

Interview

Half an hour telephone interview with hiring manager
    Face to face panel interview, competency based questions, scripted
    review of cv, employment history, personal interests and future ambitions
    3 employees on the panel from different roles in the same department.
    1 hours 45 mins in duration

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Atlanta, GA) in April 2011.

Interview

Only 1 interview with 2 people in the meeting. Was fairly interactive. They were courteous and asked some good questions. Lasted about 1 hour. They were not specific on what the job was about. I think they were first trying to understand what I could contribute. What I did for the first 6 months after hire was a bit different that what I thought I was hired for, but that may have been a testing period. It would have been nice to have had more of a job description than was given.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience in software development life cycle?   1 Answer