Ericsson-Worldwide RF Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ericsson-Worldwide RF Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Nov 22, 2016

2.4

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Newark, NJ) in March 2014.

Interview

The interview process was just a phone interview. Spoke to one person in which they asked me to talk about my resume, asked me a few questions and then I asked him some questions about the company and the projects they work on.

Interview Questions

• What type of projects had I worked on in school.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Ericsson-Worldwide

Anonymous Employee in Davis, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Davis, CA) in March 2014.

Interview

The interview process for Ericsson was very casual. I simply met one on one with the head of the office and he asked me about myself. There were no technical questions, in fact the interview lasted merely 10 minutes. It was a very simple interview and I received an offer afterwards.

RF Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in March 2014.

Interview

The hiring process was okay at ericsson. It started with a phone interview and then an in person. Was offered position by end of next day. Not too many technical questions. It was more about if you would fit in

RF Engineer Interview

Interview

GSM Architecture and some logical reasoning
    I was initially asked to explain GSM Architecture and then the interviewer asked me some 10 logical reasoning questions out of which I answered 7 of them correct. I also explained the architecture of GSM fully. They asked if I can work any time of the day and can work anywhere in India, I agreed to it and got hired.

Interview Questions

• GSM Architecture I would say, not difficult but that was the only technical question asked. They mainly see your comittment.   Answer Question

RF Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Piscataway, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Piscataway, NJ) in August 2013.

Interview

Only one phone interview with a senior engineer and a manager with few questions about communications theory and current wireless standards. Manager was very easy going and professional and did most of the talking. Did not tell me a lot about the position as they were still figuring out details.

Interview Questions

• Explain how you think a cell phone connects to the network and stays connected when you move around the network   Answer Question

RF Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in August 2015.

Interview

It was a HR round initialy.They asked me about my work & achievements.It was mostly on my current work profile.They introduced me new company policies & working conditions ,terms & conditions.

RF Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (New Delhi (India)) in May 2015.

Interview

few peoples were there.they saw my resume.i had earlier experience so they said that we don't need your theoretical knowledge.they took me to msc and asked a few questions on instrument which i answered easily.we came back to office where we discussed salary and they gave me a joining date.

RF Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)) in March 2014.

Interview

I was selected in a campus interview. Filled an application form for it. Then in few hours we had an online test that was basic aptitude. Difficulty level was neutral. Then we had a GD round ( 10 people at a time). Third was a technical in person interview. Asked basic networking questions. And fourth was a general HR round which was just for name sake.

RF Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jalandhar, Punjab (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Jalandhar, Punjab (India)) in September 2012.

Interview

First IQ test, then GD, then 1 Technical Round and Finally 1 HR Round.
    Average to Difficult IQ questions, Simple technical questions in Round 1. Personality check and negotiations in Round 2. Technical round was 1:1, puzzles were asked along with simple technical questions. HR round was taken by the director, he asked to draw algorithm for a simple daily activity including all the checks and conditions.

Interview Questions

• Puzzles were asked along with simple technical questions. They asked to draw algorithm for the process of waking up in the morning and going to college (including setting for alarm and conditions and re-routings if something different from normal circumstances). GD was on a normal current event.   Answer Question

RF Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2011.

Interview

Was a cake walk. It felt like people at Ericsson were in a hurry in order to start their operations

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Smooth