Ericsson-Worldwide RF Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ericsson-Worldwide RF Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Ericsson-Worldwide

2.5

RF Engineer Interview

Interview

GSM Architecture and some logical reasoning
I was initially asked to explain GSM Architecture and then the interviewer asked me some 10 logical reasoning questions out of which I answered 7 of them correct. I also explained the architecture of GSM fully. They asked if I can work any time of the day and can work anywhere in India, I agreed to it and got hired.

Interview Questions

• GSM Architecture I would say, not difficult but that was the only technical question asked. They mainly see your comittment.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Ericsson-Worldwide

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Newark, NJ) in March 2014.

Interview

The interview process was just a phone interview. Spoke to one person in which they asked me to talk about my resume, asked me a few questions and then I asked him some questions about the company and the projects they work on.

Interview Questions

• What type of projects had I worked on in school.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Davis, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Davis, CA) in March 2014.

Interview

The interview process for Ericsson was very casual. I simply met one on one with the head of the office and he asked me about myself. There were no technical questions, in fact the interview lasted merely 10 minutes. It was a very simple interview and I received an offer afterwards.

RF Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in March 2014.

Interview

The hiring process was okay at ericsson. It started with a phone interview and then an in person. Was offered position by end of next day. Not too many technical questions. It was more about if you would fit in

RF Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in March 2014.

Interview

Pretty much interviewer went on my college campus. The director for the branch I would be working at looked over my resume and he talked about the job. It was very helpful and the interview went very well.

RF Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Piscataway, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Piscataway, NJ) in August 2013.

Interview

Only one phone interview with a senior engineer and a manager with few questions about communications theory and current wireless standards. Manager was very easy going and professional and did most of the talking. Did not tell me a lot about the position as they were still figuring out details.

Interview Questions

• Explain how you think a cell phone connects to the network and stays connected when you move around the network   Answer Question

RF Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2011.

Interview

The hiring process took around 1 month

Negotiation

OK

RF Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in December 2010.

Interview

Make a good resume and be thorough in it.

They usually ask from what's in the resume.

Also, a good idea to know about the various latest technologies.

Interview Questions

• Antenna gains problems.
      dB to dBm conversions   1 Answer

Negotiation

They pay good.

RF Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2011.

Interview

Was a cake walk. It felt like people at Ericsson were in a hurry in order to start their operations

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Smooth

RF Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Noida (India)) in February 2011.

Interview

An aptitude test which was online,once you clear this then they call you for a technical round after 2-3 hours generally. In technical round there is a panel of 2-3 people who asks you technical questions mostly on wireless technologies like GSM,WCDMA and LTE

Interview Questions

• Aptitude test was online which had maths, Data interpretation and English questions.
      Questions in technical round were mostly based on wireless technologies like GSM,WCDMA and LTE.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was freshers so there was no negotiation phase