Ericsson-Worldwide Interview Questions in Richardson, TX | Glassdoor

Ericsson-Worldwide Interview Questions in Richardson, TX

3.2

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Richardson, TX) in November 2012.

Interview

Applied online and got a call from HR, He asked few basic questions on my education background. After 2 days got a call back requesting an onsite interview.
    Questions were based on my resume and previous work experiences. 1. Real time embedded 2. TCP/IP. 3. Network layer protocols

Manager, Competitive Intelligence Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Richardson, TX) in June 2011.

Interview

After a HR phone interview I had an interview with the hiring manager. He then request a F2F meeting with his staff. At the meeting I was to do a presentation describing my value to their organization and do a SWOT analysis. After a delightful phone conversation/interview I was looking forward to the F2F. As I waiting for the hiring manager to greet me I noticed him peering down from several floors above. I felt from the get go I was being judged on something about my looks or appearance. From the start it was like I was dealing with a very different person. No warmth or openness. It was a very tough interview as if I was drowning in water under ice and couldn't break threw the ice to surface. As I got further and further away and processed the interview I knew the group was not for me. I like an open, warm, teamwork environment. This group seemed cold and judgemental. I'd be a afraid to sneeze wrong!

Interview Questions

• How did you go about researching your information   1 Answer

Engineering Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Richardson, TX) in April 2011.

Interview

I received a call regarding my availability and whether I qualify for the position. An on-site interview was scheduled with the team Manager. The Manager asked the level of expertise in some technical skills (had also mentioned them in resume). The interview was more behavioral than technical. Interview depends on Manager and team requirements entirely. Interns generally go through behavioral questions. Although, there have been exceptions (entirely technical).

Negotiation

No negotiation for interns. Make sure to review the position description. A lot of time interns have to work in the area of lesser interest. The company provides opportunity to intern for more than one semesters, probably convert into full-time later. Be very active technically and overall.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richardson, TX

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Richardson, TX) in July 2010.

Interview

some basic questions like what is diff between abstract class and interface.

Interview Questions

• what is diff between abstract class and interface   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Richardson, TX) in September 2009.

Interview

Technical interviews. Personal questions asked mainly in Europe. Be aware of the culture of the company.