Ericsson-Worldwide Interview Questions in San Jose, CA | Glassdoor

2.8

55 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Santa Clara, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied through referral. I was called onsite first and then I went through one coding round. I was asked about some specific projects that was on my resume and in coding round, there were simple questions about strings.

Director of Customer Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Santa Clara, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

Applied for the position online internally in the company. 3 weeks later, an email was sent to me to schedule a phone interview with the CMO and VP of Talent Recruiting. Only the CMO participated on the phone. First 10 min. was spent by the CMO explaining the job, scope, target responsibilities. Then, the CMO asked me questions about my background. The CMO closed with asking "Any other questions you have on the job?". Then we ended.

Interview Questions

• Have you managed many people before?   1 Answer

Permit Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Sunnyvale, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

You have to go through a recruiter. Face-to-face in Sunnyvale. No feedback whatsoever after the interview. Recruiter didn't know what job I'd be interviewing for so it was difficult to be prepared.

Interview Questions

• First question included acronyms I was not familiar with because they had an opening for a permit specialist (not my thing)   1 Answer

Software Verification Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (San Jose, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

One day. 4 people. Asked me stupid questions. Question asked were not so relevant to what they are doing. They didn't set the expectation correct. Wrong company to work for.

Compliance Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (San Jose, CA).

Interview

recommended by law firm to VP Sales OPs, I interviewed with her in a 1:1 and then met with several of her staff in different functions within Sales and Operations group and also with Human Resources.
    Each set of people had different questions. Also each person provided insight into the company and their individual roles. They provided details as to previous person in the job. They explained their pain points and how I could help them.

Interview Questions

• what would be my plan to implement export and import controls   1 Answer
    • Q: What was one thing that they asked you? how would I deal with any potential export risk with government   1 Answer

Negotiation

yes I was able to negotiate salary and options, however not the start date.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (San Jose, CA).

Interview

i got in through College Job fair. Then got the call. interview was basically covering all the areas. Including the HR questions. Had the interview with the entire team and all the team members actively participated in the interview. Questions asked was from the resume mainly and then technical questions followed in all area we have put in the resume.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did not negotiate

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (San Jose, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

Phone call, manager called directly. Background introduction, then onsite. Onsite was mostly algorithm questions and Java basic. 5 commands for UNIX, advanced , not like ls, cd. What project is your favorite and why, which algorithm you like most and why. Java difference for interface and abstract class. Static variable and static block

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (San Jose, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

1st step is Phone interview then if they like your experience, you will be invited for an in-person interview. Some time you may repeat in-person interview with higher managers. Phone interviews mostly focus on background review and skills review.

Interview Questions

• How do you keep yourself organized while working in a stressful work place?   1 Answer

Business Consultant II Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (San Jose, CA) in November 2014.

Interview

3 phone interviews and Onsite 4 rounds. The phone interview focused on the project which I have done and the onsite interview was hard with practical questions and the business use cases.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (San Jose, CA) in November 2014.

Interview

I have applied online. Within 1 week of my application I got phone screening interview.
    After that there was 2 hours interview with team members.
    Then within 1 week I got an offer letter.
    Then there was background and Drug test check.

Interview Questions

• Questions were mostly from networking and Data structure Background   Answer Question