Ericsson-Worldwide Senior Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ericsson-Worldwide Senior Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Jan 10, 2017

3.4

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

Their were three rounds. 1st was Face to face technical interview, 2nd was with manager and then Hr interview. Interview were of Intermediate level. The person who took my interview is now my team member.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Ericsson-Worldwide

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in September 2014.

Interview

Candidate screening and 2 technical round interview on call and telescreening round. Then 1 week later He. Round happened after that offer letter released. Health checkup and finally joining its all

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Mumbai (India)) in July 2014.

Interview

Very smooth hiring process.
    Questions were asked based on your domain expertise.
    There were 1 telephonic round and 1 F2F round of an interview.
    It took around 1 week of time to et the HRs call for further discussion.

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2014.

Interview

They basically focus on the design side and problem solving side questions during interview process. interview round finished in same day. But they release offer after 10 days.

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Mumbai (India)) in March 2014.

Interview

Rigorous technical interview, followed by HR round for salary negotiation.
    Interviewer were very professional. very good process of interview.
    Follows up with individual for background verification and release offer only if BV is clear.

Negotiation

HR are very professional, help you to understand brand well

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (New Delhi (India)) in March 2014.

Interview

Three round of interview including two technical. HR round was more on telling about myself. Technical was entirely on IP Networks and Telecom technologies. Placement agency has called first time to shortlist resume based on skill/domain. After that, HR had called to schedule face to face interview. The entire process from selection to final offer took about 3-4 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Details about technology on IP routing and telecom. Very conceptual questions, not node specific.   1 Answer

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Ahmedabad (India)) in October 2013.

Interview

Submit CV online (Put referral name if you have) , If CV is selected, you will have to go through 2 rounds of telephonice interview. If shortlisted, 3rd round will be skype or face-to-face technical interview. If selected, face the HR interview.

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Kolkata (India)) in July 2013.

Interview

1st round telephonic and 2nd round face to face. Totally technical and related to what you have done and little bit related for they are looking for.

Interview Questions

• Call flow; network Architecture and message flow analysis; KPI formulas cross questions.   Answer Question

Senior Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Interview

At least two interviews; can be via phone if overseas, a correct CV profile is expected to the job. Need to be down right to the point, over qualify might be a problem. Attitude towards work is more important than knowledge already possess.

Interview Questions

• Technical Questions usually were bring up by technical personnel, if not sure, can request to re-phrase the question before answering.
      Business Question usually brought up by line-manager, who knows little about the technical position you are applying.
      Answer Question

Negotiation

Same pay as the previous company offer, but better package; more annual leave, one almost guarantee month year-end bonus.

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Noida (India)) in May 2012.

Interview

Hard Core Technical as well as sceneio based interview where in technical promptness and clarity was tested. I managed it well with balance of technical skillset as well as related attitude!