Ericsson-Worldwide Senior Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ericsson-Worldwide Senior Engineer Interview Questions

3.4

17 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2014.

Interview

They basically focus on the design side and problem solving side questions during interview process. interview round finished in same day. But they release offer after 10 days.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Ericsson-Worldwide

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (New Delhi (India)) in March 2014.

Interview

Three round of interview including two technical. HR round was more on telling about myself. Technical was entirely on IP Networks and Telecom technologies. Placement agency has called first time to shortlist resume based on skill/domain. After that, HR had called to schedule face to face interview. The entire process from selection to final offer took about 3-4 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Details about technology on IP routing and telecom. Very conceptual questions, not node specific.   1 Answer

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in September 2014.

Interview

Candidate screening and 2 technical round interview on call and telescreening round. Then 1 week later He. Round happened after that offer letter released. Health checkup and finally joining its all

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Mumbai (India)) in March 2014.

Interview

Rigorous technical interview, followed by HR round for salary negotiation.
    Interviewer were very professional. very good process of interview.
    Follows up with individual for background verification and release offer only if BV is clear.

Negotiation

HR are very professional, help you to understand brand well

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Ahmedabad (India)) in October 2013.

Interview

Submit CV online (Put referral name if you have) , If CV is selected, you will have to go through 2 rounds of telephonice interview. If shortlisted, 3rd round will be skype or face-to-face technical interview. If selected, face the HR interview.

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Noida (India)) in May 2012.

Interview

Hard Core Technical as well as sceneio based interview where in technical promptness and clarity was tested. I managed it well with balance of technical skillset as well as related attitude!

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Kolkata (India)) in July 2013.

Interview

1st round telephonic and 2nd round face to face. Totally technical and related to what you have done and little bit related for they are looking for.

Interview Questions

• Call flow; network Architecture and message flow analysis; KPI formulas cross questions.   Answer Question

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in April 2009.

Interview

More on technical stuff, more focus on technical details and team working skills.

Interview Questions

• why you want to join ericsson when we wont pay much :(   1 Answer

Senior Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in May 2011.

Interview

INTIAL COMMUNICATION WAS GOOD, interview was also very nice , nowhere I felt that people before me want to show their "knowledge". HR was also good.but the confiramtion was late.more than 1 month later they sent me the letter.anywas overallit was good.

Senior Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in June 2010.

Interview

Internal Referal
    Detailed Technical Interview
    Personality test and physcometric tests

Organization with impressive culture
    Strong working relationships
    Teamwork
    Helpful and respectful

Interview Questions

• Your resume suggests that you may be over-qualified or too experienced for this position. What's Your opinion?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Salary Negotation Tactics

Be Patient