Ericsson-Worldwide Senior Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ericsson-Worldwide Senior Project Manager Interview Questions

2.2

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

Two interviews with about four people total, the first lasting 45 minutes, the second lasting an hour and a half. The hiring decision took about four or five weeks. Did not seem long given the circumstances.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Ericsson-Worldwide

Senior Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Interview

Very quick hiring process. Completed in a couple of weeks. Had persons that called me and got the interviewed. Had another interview with the hiring managers boss. Also interviewed with the potential client as well.

Anonymous Employee in Duluth, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Duluth, GA) in May 2013.

Interview

Interview process was a very open, group interview with hiring manager and staff members. Interview process was quicker than most companies, HR was extremely helpful, and the interviewers were all welcoming. Overall, a great experience.

Interview Questions

• Have you managed a commercial product before, and why would you like to work for Ericsson?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Dallas, TX) in March 2012.

Interview

The staffing agency called me and asked me if I am interested to work for Ericsson. I agreed and they submitted my CV to Ericsson. I was called again for a phone interview. I then received the call on per the appointment and lasted for about half hour. HR, the hiring manager and the function manager were on the call. They asked about my previous experience with Ericsson and how to handle stress and keep the customer satisfied. The interview was good and later I received an offer from the staffing company to start the job after doing a background check.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your previous employment
      How to handle stress
      How to keep your customer satisfied
      Willing to walk the extra mile
      Pros and cos of yourself   Answer Question

Negotiation

I negotiated my rate with the staffing company before they submitted my CV to the employer.

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rome (Italy)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Rome (Italy)) in September 2012.

Interview

F2F, additional test and follow-up.
    CV and competences have been verified as well.
    Soft Skill and communication style checked
    One people from HR and Line Manager were present.
    These has been happened two times.

Interview Questions

• Motivation, Aspiration and position within 10 years   1 Answer

Senior Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in November 2010.

Interview

1st Round: Recruiter interview: Typical background, behaviors questions.
    2nd Round: Interview with Senior Managers: Experience background, questions about 3G/4G technologies roadmap and challenges.
    3rd Round: Interview with Director: questions like: why should we hire you? Key experiences you have that will make an impact in our business.
    Technical questions were very very easy…

Salary negotiation: No room for base salary negotiation. Sing in Bonus was fine.

Interview Questions

• None really....technical questions were very very easy....   Answer Question

Negotiation

Also, they made some promises that did not keep. For example: Education assistance and assigment to key projects.