Ericsson-Worldwide Senior RF Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ericsson-Worldwide Senior RF Engineer Interview Questions

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Plano, TX) in October 2011.

Interview

No Interview. Word of mouth counts. I was working as a contractor and they just pounced on me.

Interview Questions

I wanted a higher position they gave me a school kid position

Other Interview Reviews for Ericsson-Worldwide

Senior RF Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dhaka (Bangladesh)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Dhaka (Bangladesh)) in March 2015.

Interview

Ericsson Internships are part of a competitive program with a wide range of opportunity. Ericsson’s University Relations team, Brand Ambassadors and Hiring teams regularly scout campuses, technical conferences and student organizations for top talent. In addition to on-site recruitment, Ericsson engages with students across our social platforms as well as at our virtual events and online career chats. Ultimately, every applicant needs to apply to a role online during the recruitment phase. We encourage all applicants to create a candidate profile which can be done by joining our talent community. Once a member of our talent community, you will receive job alerts that match your interest. Complete this step today and begin discovering what makes YOU + Ericsson, a powerful combination.

Senior RF Engineer Interview

Interview

mainly by various online portals or by internal referral system by the companies employees.

Senior RF Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jakarta (Indonesia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Jakarta (Indonesia)).

Interview

Process was : i got called by head hunter company, get interviewed by the user it self (line manager, aptitude/psychological test, and last test is health check up.

Interview Questions

• In one minute, ensure us that you will bring something different in the company.   Answer Question

Senior RF Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2011.

Interview

Very bad process..It takes a long time some time as long as 6 month.

Interview Questions

• Praameters and basic about RF engineering and your past experience   Answer Question

Negotiation

Ericsson is the worst payer somebody can ever think off.