Ericsson-Worldwide Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ericsson-Worldwide Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Ericsson-Worldwide

2.9

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Interview

mostly questions regarding my previous job role which involved telecom stacks, protocols, SS7 etc. programming questions in C, C++ and shell. some algorithm questions. read sorting and searching algorithms and complexity of algorithms

Interview Questions

• improve the complexity of a certain algorithm in real time   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Ericsson-Worldwide

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Interview

First round - coding
    Second round - with teammates on Java
    Third round - with Team lead on system design
    Fourth round - with manager on behavioural
    Fifth round - with HR about offer terms
    On the whole it was a one whole day experience, covering the resume

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Good. 5 rounds with engineers and 1 screening round with the manager. Strong on systems side. I found it to be easy. Since they were mostly concentrating on projects, there was less focus on coding questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Atlanta, GA) in March 2016.

Interview

Received email from HR recruiter in Stockholm, Sweden to schedule initial phone call with her, which was non-technical. About 2-3 weeks later was given a tech interview with a remote team lead.

Interview Questions

• What databases have you used (e.g. MS SQL, MySQL, Oracle, Redis, MongoDB) ?   Answer Question
    • Which database would you use for tabular data and why?   Answer Question
    • Which database would you use for unstructured data and why?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (San Jose, CA).

Interview

Gave my resume through my friend and i got a interview in a week. Easy process. First hiring manager had a phone interview and asked me to meet personally with 5 engineers. Phone interview was going through the resume and understand what i did. The 5 engineers talked to me one by one. All people were humble during the interview. The interview questions were mainly related to my previous projects, some question on data structure i implemented previously, stack and queue.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (San Jose, CA) in January 2011.

Interview

very friendly. they asked many questions mainly from past exprience, such as the project we worked on, our involvement. What was the expectation. Very pleasent team. HR asked about the salary history and why am I looking for new job

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Richardson, TX) in September 2009.

Interview

Technical interviews. Personal questions asked mainly in Europe. Be aware of the culture of the company.

Anonymous Employee in Durham, NC

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Durham, NC) in May 2007.

Interview

I found a contract house online, called Aerotek, and they set up an interview for me with Ericsson. Aerotek was very supportive, meeting with me before the interview with some words of wisdom and whatnot. The interview for Ericsson involved several separate interviews by the members of the group I was interviewing to join (it was a small group, but it seems to be the standard here to have several people interview a candidate).
    The group had a variety of people, with some things that were repeated with each person, and only a few things that were only hit on by particular individuals. Everyone wanted to know what was important to me about the workplace. One person gave me a logic test, which I enjoyed because I like logic problems.
    The office is pretty lax, most people wear jeans, though, I still would not advise jeans for interview apparel. There's several areas in this particular office, meaning even if you start out with one job, there's a couple areas to move around to, but they are all telecommunications, so there's the software, the hardware, the testing, the research, and so on, but all about phones.
    My particular branch is becoming part of a joint venture with ST, so the culture may adapt some in the future, but it will likely stay very much the same.

Interview Questions

• I had not expected to be asked logic questions, which made me nervous. The first one was a weigh nine items on a balancing scale to find the odd one out in the fewest scale uses   3 Answers

Negotiation

As a student straight out of college, using a contract house, I did no negotiating.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2019.

Interview

Overall the interview was good. 2 rounds of technical about the Performance Testing. Explain about any telecommunications project functional flow. Interview Process was too good. First asked for Kolkata location, but my preferences is Bangalore. HR checked for the bangalore location opening and reverted me back.

Interview Questions

• End to end performance test life cycle   2 Answers

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in December 2018.

Interview

Opening for R&D 1 written test coding then 2 technical F2F rounds on core Java (multithreading collections oops data structure design pattern questions) then 1 managerial then HR round takes place. After that all documents collected then no response from HR. 2 weeks later when I asked him on phone then he told me that position is on hold. Really frustrating not expected from Ericsson. if you don't want a candidate then why you schedule recruitment drive.

Interview Questions

• Executer framework, schedule threadpool, linked list questions,   Answer Question