Ericsson-Worldwide Senior Solution Integrator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ericsson-Worldwide Senior Solution Integrator Interview Questions

2.7

13 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Senior Solution Integrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (New Delhi (India)).

Interview

Technical telephonic round-1 followed by face to face technical interview. Good technical questions are asked based on profile for which you are being interviewed. Prepare properly. Be clear on basics of your field and don't try to act smart. They might figure it out.

Interview Questions

• Explain the linux file system and how to deploy linux on bare nodes   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiation depends on their requirement. If urgent, they offer good package else stick to max 30% hike,

Other Interview Reviews for Ericsson-Worldwide

Senior Solution Integrator Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Interview

2 technical rounds, 1 managerial and telephonic Hr round. Technical was average JAVA J2EE and web services. Managerial was asking about strengths and weaknesses and asking if you can work too much or not. HR was nice. Lady was nice but lied about company's work culture. It has worst work culture.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They give flat 30%/increment even if you don't negotiate.

Senior Solution Integrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Kolkata (India)).

Interview

Good... better...best...
    Interview Process is normal like every other IT company. Face to face 3 rounds of interview were taken... two rounds of technical and then one round of managerial.. Interview is outsourced. Practically.. no HR interview conducted.

Senior Solution Integrator Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Interview

Technology & Telecom Domain Knowledge like Call Flows, Knowledge on Charging & Billing will be a key if you are going in BSS space.

Knowledge on Project Management Process can be a plus.

Senior Solution Integrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2014.

Interview

The process was good. It was not too lengthy and it was all basics and mainly it was related to the pas experience that you have in particular technology. It totally depends oon the interviewer if he wants to take single round of interview of multiple rounds of interviews. And also depends on how you get through your 1st round of interview, if it is good then you may not face another round of interview.

Senior Solution Integrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Bengaluru (India)) in December 2013.

Interview

I received a call from the recruiters, who are mostly contractors for Ericsson, and they scheduled an interview. I was interviewed by a foreigner, through a telephonic call. Few days later, recruitment team called to inform the salary and negotiations happened at a later stage.

Negotiation

Donot trust the recruiters, get the hiring manager's number and try to contact him for the project details. For the CSI ADM unit, most of the hiring managers will be a resource managers.

Senior Solution Integrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (New Delhi (India)) in December 2012.

Interview

Interview process is good. I had 4 rounds 2 technical one techno managerial and one hr.
    Good thing was all were telephonic.
    Hr round was skype, but they just saw my face and then disconnected the call.

Senior Solution Integrator Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in June 2012.

Interview

After applying via a Job portal mailer, I got the first call from HR about in 2 weeks in which we set a 1 week later date for a telephonic interview. It was to be a technical round.
    The technical interviewer asked questions ranging from Basics to project related to advanced data structures and then position related.
    After that a week passed and I was aked for a 2nd round on skype video calling.
    In that we had project related stuff and managerial questions.
    Then next day I received a call from the HR stating that I am shortlisted and have to take another skype video call for HR interview. The HR interview was long and tedious and questions were asked to see my willingness for 24/7, travel onsite, relocation from current city to Kolkata, and many others like stress handling, customer handling, etc.

Negotiation

I negotiated from a 11% hike to a 30% hike. The negotiation was mostly via mails, save the last one, where i had declined the offer and the HR fixed up a meeting with his resource manager and finally we settled on a 4th reviewed salary.

Senior Solution Integrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2012.

Interview

It was through some consultancy and it was scheduled on a Saturday. There were two technical rounds. The posision was for Senior Solution Integrator for prepaid charging system. The interview went too good and interviews were very happy with me. But the job involved 90% travel accross the globe. The Consultancy had not clarified this fact before interview

Interview Questions

I was not open to travel so extensively..

Senior Solution Integrator Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in December 2011.

Interview

2 round interview then HR...1 st is basic technical then Managerial...Then HR...Carefully negotiate your salary..2 round interview then HR...1 st is basic technical then Managerial...Then HR...Carefully negotiate your salary..2 round interview then HR...1 st is basic technical then Managerial...Then HR...Carefully negotiate your salary..2 round interview then HR...1 st is basic technical then Managerial...Then HR...Carefully negotiate your salary..