Ericsson-Worldwide Senior Solution Integrator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ericsson-Worldwide Senior Solution Integrator Interview Questions

Interviews at Ericsson-Worldwide

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Kolkata (India)) in May 2019.

Interview

Very Smooth but taking long time to release offer. HR very professionals talk to you very nicely. There is must 3 or 4 round technical and managerial. Once you clear all round you have to submit you all docs as per their mail. Withing a week they will release offer letter.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Ericsson-Worldwide

Senior Solution Integrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (New Delhi (India)).

Interview

Technical telephonic round-1 followed by face to face technical interview. Good technical questions are asked based on profile for which you are being interviewed. Prepare properly. Be clear on basics of your field and don't try to act smart. They might figure it out.

Interview Questions

• Explain the linux file system and how to deploy linux on bare nodes   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiation depends on their requirement. If urgent, they offer good package else stick to max 30% hike,

Senior Solution Integrator Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Interview

2 technical rounds, 1 managerial and telephonic Hr round. Technical was average JAVA J2EE and web services. Managerial was asking about strengths and weaknesses and asking if you can work too much or not. HR was nice. Lady was nice but lied about company's work culture. It has worst work culture.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They give flat 30%/increment even if you don't negotiate.

Senior Solution Integrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Noida (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

He was an Electronics background and was taking interview of a Computer Science graduate. He had least knowledge about what he is actually asking. He was definitely evaluated CS background people wrongly. He had opened laptop in front and asking questions from there. He was least interested in interview and more interested in chats and talking his friends about pizza during interview. He was soft spoken but his professionalism was poor.

Interview Questions

• Very Easy Questions about Java, JVM, Heap., SOAP WSDL etc. A computer science background and true IT professional can easily answer those questions asked.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Kolkata (India)).

Interview

Good... better...best...
    Interview Process is normal like every other IT company. Face to face 3 rounds of interview were taken... two rounds of technical and then one round of managerial.. Interview is outsourced. Practically.. no HR interview conducted.

Senior Solution Integrator Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Interview

Technology & Telecom Domain Knowledge like Call Flows, Knowledge on Charging & Billing will be a key if you are going in BSS space.

Knowledge on Project Management Process can be a plus.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2014.

Interview

The process was good. It was not too lengthy and it was all basics and mainly it was related to the pas experience that you have in particular technology. It totally depends oon the interviewer if he wants to take single round of interview of multiple rounds of interviews. And also depends on how you get through your 1st round of interview, if it is good then you may not face another round of interview.

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Kolkata (India)) in October 2014.

Interview

i was interviewed in October 2013.
    The interview was telephonic, and the interviewer was very thorough.
    The interview began with my overall experience, and my current job role.

Then the interviewer went into detail, and asked me to describe the architecture of my current project.

Interview Questions

• How to implement pagination in a web based framework.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2014.

Interview

Telephonic interview for Technical, Manager and HR rounds.Took a little while to get the offer.Negotiated on the Salary and was offered a joining bonus as the package provided was not fitting the asked package.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Bengaluru (India)) in December 2013.

Interview

I received a call from the recruiters, who are mostly contractors for Ericsson, and they scheduled an interview. I was interviewed by a foreigner, through a telephonic call. Few days later, recruitment team called to inform the salary and negotiations happened at a later stage.

Negotiation

Donot trust the recruiters, get the hiring manager's number and try to contact him for the project details. For the CSI ADM unit, most of the hiring managers will be a resource managers.