Ericsson-Worldwide Service Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ericsson-Worldwide Service Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Ericsson-Worldwide

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Bellevue, WA) in June 2010.

Interview

the interview pretty straightforward. easier than i thought. some general questions and looks like the interviewer not very technical. The whole process took over month due to strict background check.

Negotiation

no room to negotiate.

Other Interview Reviews for Ericsson-Worldwide

Engineer Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Plano, TX) in January 2010.

Interview

Received a call from Recruiter and a phone screen was setup with the Hiring Manager and one more Manager. Interview was very general and asked me about the present position and my goals for 5 years. What are my hobbies adn sports I play. By the end of the converstaion I could feel that the manager already had somebody in mind to hire and this was just a fomality.

I was not extended an offer.

Services Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lahore (Pakistan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Lahore (Pakistan)).

Interview

I had a reference for the job application and hence my process was very straight forward.
    I did get a call for screening by team lead and than later an interview with the department manager and another junior manager

Interview Questions

• Telecommunication call flow questions.
      Linux basic fundamental question.
      Proficiency with node monitoring and trouble shooting.   Answer Question

Services Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coventry, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Coventry, England (UK)) in August 2009.

Interview

Had applied to the position through one of the job boards and got selected for an interview. The interview was conducted with several other shortlist candidate who were applying for the same position.
    Everyone had like team building exercise and 2 interviews one with HR and one with technical manager.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question I was asked was what different type of extension image file can have. I had no clue so I just said that I don't know the answer, which was fine.

what are my weak plus points and what are my weak points. It easy to explain plus points but explaining weak points are difficult   Answer Question

Negotiation

as the job was handled through recruiting agency, they were the only point of contact for negotiation. but we could negotiate on salary and relocation package.
    I would recommend to negotiate salary as much as possible at the start as it is not possilble to negotiate salary later on.

Services Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beijing, Beijing (China)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Beijing, Beijing (China)) in May 2009.

Interview

Group interview; around 12 candidates were divided into two teams to discuss specific topics; every team elect the leader to do the final presentation; at last, everyone should do self evaluation and conclusion.

Interview Questions

• What is your role is the team? What is your suggestion accepted by the team? How did you evaluate your performance?   Answer Question

Services Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Zagreb (Croatia)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Zagreb (Croatia)).

Interview

Telephone call after applying. One interview done that took 1 hour. Technical and personality issues discussed.

Interview Questions

• Behavior and way to handle to work world wide with multicultural customers.   Answer Question

Service Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raipur, Chhattisgarh (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Raipur, Chhattisgarh (India)) in March 2011.

Interview

The recruitment process normally starts when you apply for a specific job through the Careers section at www.ericsson.com or register your personal profile. Or you might have taken part in a recruitment event and met with one of our recruiters.

Before you apply for a job, you should have a look around our website. This will let you learn about who we are, the products and services we provide, our ways of working and corporate values, our people, and who we want to join us.

Service Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in July 2014.

Interview

Applied online. Received email for interview after 2 weeks. The first interview was behavioural interview. I was asked plenty of questions from my CV, my past projects and experiences. After this, I received another email for a technical interview.

Interview Questions

• Introduce yourself; Past projects; Network fundamentals - TCP/UDP, networking commands - ping, tcpdump; basic linux commands. A couple of questions of telecom network architecture: how handover works, what is mobile IP?

The experience was nice. They made me feel quite comfortable.   Answer Question

Service Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Noida (India)) in February 2011.

Interview

The process is challenging enough to show you your competancy. Interviews are conducted by senior employees or managers and they are almost always sure what do they need to look in a person as per the requirements. i was actually sitting in front of five managers during my last stage of the interview and then hired when they were convinced enough.

Interview Questions

• They may ask anything related to your profile. Personally I didn't have any unexpacted question in my interview.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate as I was a fresher back then.

Service Engineer Interview

Interview

Good threat, English mandatory, entrance salary very important because no more opportunity to increase it during your career