Ericsson-Worldwide Software Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ericsson-Worldwide Software Developer Interview Questions

Updated Jan 15, 2017

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

Simple questions . Tell me about your projects. There were two interviews in total and I spoke to the manager later. Overall it was a positive experience and I had fun taking the interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Ericsson-Worldwide

Software Development Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in November 2014.

Interview

Two phone interviews total. First one is pretty general and doesn't go into anything that technical. Just talked about programming languages and interests. Second interview had two technical questions, one of which was pretty open ended. Typical kind of questions you would see for a programming job.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in May 2014.

Interview

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks. Initially they send me an email with personal information to fill. Then the recruiter contact me to schedule an interview with an Engineer. I was interviewed by a Software Architect (low level engineer). The interview lasted 1 hour. He shared a google editor where I could write my answer. He gave an expression and asked me to rewrite it in a different less complex way (operators optimization). Then, he gave me a function and ask me what the function was doing. And at last he asked me to implement two functions that manipulate strings (move, copy). Everything in C language.

Interview Questions

• first question was unexpected and took me quite some time to give an answer.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Atlanta, GA) in November 2012.

Interview

I received an email from school with information about the internship at Ericsson in Atlanta, GA with some questions to be filled out. I sent an email to the recruiter after answered all the questions. Then I got a call from a guy next day and confirmed all the information that I provided and schedule for an on-site interview. After a week, I went to Ericsson department to meet and talk with a manager there. I had three people interviewing me. Questions were mostly behavioral and some knowledge in Java. The questions weren't difficult and all the interviewers including the manager were really kind. After a day, I got a call from the recruiter again and told me that he received some good feedback and the offer letter will be sent through email.

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Plano, TX) in January 2012.

Interview

My interview had around 10 minutes of techinical questions and around 45 minutes of behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Mention one thing that you have that none of your friends/classmates have   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Plano, TX) in January 2012.

Interview

Difficult to get into Ericsson

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Zagreb (Croatia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Zagreb (Croatia)).

Interview

Codility test with three algorithmic questions in preferred programming language, IQ and personality test not so important. Interview with lower management with technical questions and personal questions. Short discussion about previous projects, position applied for, and personal expectations.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Interview

I applied online for the role. And the interview was online. Pretty casual interview. I got a little bit nervous. It was a technical interview. The interviewer's English were horrible, I could not get exactly what he was asking. Questions were not very easy but logical.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Interview

Received a call about a week after I applied, asking if I could come into the office the next day for an interview. Met with one of the software managers who interviewed me, followed by a coding challenge, and then afterwards another programmer joined and he started asking some more technical questions

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ottawa, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Ottawa, ON (Canada)) in March 2016.

Interview

Interview went smooth with Manager and and one of the Software Developer in his team.
    Asked basic questions on various projects done. Asked about programming experience in the Embedded systems. No Whiteboard interviews. Asked about my education background. Mostly it was about what they do and their expectations from the the role.