Ericsson-Worldwide Software Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ericsson-Worldwide Software Developer Interview Questions

Interviews at Ericsson-Worldwide

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Plano, TX) in November 2017.

Interview

Applied through a career fair where I had to interview with the recruiters. Then, got a call from the hiring manager/engineer where I was asked a mixture of technical and behavioral questions; with the majority being behavioral and based around my projects.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Ericsson-Worldwide

Software Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Santa Clara, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

Pretty easy. Just a couple rounds, one technical one behavioral. Was referred to a specific team and got the job. Not as hard or strenuous as say Palantir or Amazon. More of a referral based system to judge potential candidates.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in February 2016.

Interview

First was hr screening. Then hiring manager, then with a collaborating team manager
    final was with upper management panel which was more behavioral. last interview was in person rest all were phone interviews.

Interview Questions

• Algorithms and coding questions. Then were day to day in the current job questions. Then related to situational and leadership questions which were not tough at all.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

Simple questions . Tell me about your projects. There were two interviews in total and I spoke to the manager later. Overall it was a positive experience and I had fun taking the interview.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in January 2016.

Interview

In person questions, cannot recall much as it was a long time ago.
    Mostly behavioral, not much emphasis on technical, focus on background.
    Must have a technical background to be considered, also need interest in telecom.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in May 2014.

Interview

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks. Initially they send me an email with personal information to fill. Then the recruiter contact me to schedule an interview with an Engineer. I was interviewed by a Software Architect (low level engineer). The interview lasted 1 hour. He shared a google editor where I could write my answer. He gave an expression and asked me to rewrite it in a different less complex way (operators optimization). Then, he gave me a function and ask me what the function was doing. And at last he asked me to implement two functions that manipulate strings (move, copy). Everything in C language.

Interview Questions

• first question was unexpected and took me quite some time to give an answer.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Atlanta, GA) in November 2012.

Interview

I received an email from school with information about the internship at Ericsson in Atlanta, GA with some questions to be filled out. I sent an email to the recruiter after answered all the questions. Then I got a call from a guy next day and confirmed all the information that I provided and schedule for an on-site interview. After a week, I went to Ericsson department to meet and talk with a manager there. I had three people interviewing me. Questions were mostly behavioral and some knowledge in Java. The questions weren't difficult and all the interviewers including the manager were really kind. After a day, I got a call from the recruiter again and told me that he received some good feedback and the offer letter will be sent through email.

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Plano, TX) in January 2012.

Interview

My interview had around 10 minutes of techinical questions and around 45 minutes of behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Mention one thing that you have that none of your friends/classmates have   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Plano, TX) in January 2012.

Interview

Difficult to get into Ericsson

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (London, England (UK)) in June 2020.

Interview

They were very nice in the whole process. First they sent me an email to do their online tests. There were a logical test and a personality quiz and programming tests.

Interview Questions

• What technologies I used before?   1 Answer