Ericsson-Worldwide Software Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 17, 2017

2.8

62 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

Simple questions . Tell me about your projects. There were two interviews in total and I spoke to the manager later. Overall it was a positive experience and I had fun taking the interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Ericsson-Worldwide

Software Development Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in November 2014.

Interview

Two phone interviews total. First one is pretty general and doesn't go into anything that technical. Just talked about programming languages and interests. Second interview had two technical questions, one of which was pretty open ended. Typical kind of questions you would see for a programming job.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in May 2014.

Interview

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks. Initially they send me an email with personal information to fill. Then the recruiter contact me to schedule an interview with an Engineer. I was interviewed by a Software Architect (low level engineer). The interview lasted 1 hour. He shared a google editor where I could write my answer. He gave an expression and asked me to rewrite it in a different less complex way (operators optimization). Then, he gave me a function and ask me what the function was doing. And at last he asked me to implement two functions that manipulate strings (move, copy). Everything in C language.

Interview Questions

• first question was unexpected and took me quite some time to give an answer.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Atlanta, GA) in November 2012.

Interview

I received an email from school with information about the internship at Ericsson in Atlanta, GA with some questions to be filled out. I sent an email to the recruiter after answered all the questions. Then I got a call from a guy next day and confirmed all the information that I provided and schedule for an on-site interview. After a week, I went to Ericsson department to meet and talk with a manager there. I had three people interviewing me. Questions were mostly behavioral and some knowledge in Java. The questions weren't difficult and all the interviewers including the manager were really kind. After a day, I got a call from the recruiter again and told me that he received some good feedback and the offer letter will be sent through email.

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Plano, TX) in January 2012.

Interview

My interview had around 10 minutes of techinical questions and around 45 minutes of behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Mention one thing that you have that none of your friends/classmates have   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Plano, TX) in January 2012.

Interview

Difficult to get into Ericsson

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Chennai (India)) in June 2017.

Interview

I was called for two sets of interview. One set had two technical rounds and one managerial and second set had one technical ,one managerial and one HR round.Got my offer after 3 weeks.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Interview

A telephonic interview which started with behavioral questions and ended with technical questions. It lasted for about 35 minutes. There were 2 recruiters, guess one could be HR and other could be technical related. Questions based on previous experience in front-end development. In-depth questions about front-end development.

Interview Questions

• Questions like "Describe why you have used only xyz technology instead of abc technology in your projects"
       Then an example website was shown and asked how i would improve its visual appeal and overall handling.   Answer Question
    • Also questions like rate your skill set in so and so frameworks...on scale of 1 to 10.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lviv (Ukraine)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Lviv (Ukraine)) in May 2017.

Interview

Two part of interview: with managers and with developers. Questions about my interests, coding experience, few algorithm questions, one logic coding exercise. Also position need to good knowing of Python, but I'm try it only in the last night before interview.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Chennai (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

There were 3 Rounds of interview on same day and they were well Organized. They announced that I got through all the rounds on the same day and Collected the Documents for BGV after couple of days(Didn't even get an acknowledgement mail on receiving the documents). And After a Month, I received a mail asking me to call them back in a number. They ended up saying that they cannot recruit people who are currently employed with Other leading Telecom Service provider, for they have an agreement between them. Said that, I am trying to understand how at first place they evaluated the profile of the candidate and allowed the candidate to attend all levels of interview. Didn't really expect this kind of a reply from a renowned organisation like this. I wish the company maintains a checklist of the eligibility criteria and call candidates for interview based on that rather than messing up things poorly at last.

Interview Questions

• Questions were on Core Java, Spring and few basic questions on NO SQL DB.   Answer Question