Ericsson-Worldwide Software Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 17, 2017

2.8

62 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Plano, TX) in January 2012.

Interview

Difficult to get into Ericsson

Other Interview Reviews for Ericsson-Worldwide

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Interview

Received a call about a week after I applied, asking if I could come into the office the next day for an interview. Met with one of the software managers who interviewed me, followed by a coding challenge, and then afterwards another programmer joined and he started asking some more technical questions

Anonymous Employee in Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)) in February 2011.

Interview

It went very quickly, I got very good references after I did a comprehensive and hard to solve programming test over internet. There was second opinion interview and tests, all went well and quickly.

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Plano, TX) in January 2012.

Interview

My interview had around 10 minutes of techinical questions and around 45 minutes of behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Mention one thing that you have that none of your friends/classmates have   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)).

Interview

Usually there is three interviews logical/programming tests, technical and personal tests.

Interview Questions

• Logical tests is hard since it is during time pressure, there is limited time to type the answers.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Interview

There was a one hour technical interview with a panel of 3 people and a senior manager. They mainly asked about java and object oriented programming languages. The second half was about my past co-op experience as a software developer and how I contributed in the previous job. Asked about my interests in the field and explained the project they were working on.

Software Developer Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in April 2011.

Interview

I applied on line, and they call me for interview,there is some logic and reasoning test, and technology test.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Chennai (India)) in June 2017.

Interview

I was called for two sets of interview. One set had two technical rounds and one managerial and second set had one technical ,one managerial and one HR round.Got my offer after 3 weeks.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Interview

A telephonic interview which started with behavioral questions and ended with technical questions. It lasted for about 35 minutes. There were 2 recruiters, guess one could be HR and other could be technical related. Questions based on previous experience in front-end development. In-depth questions about front-end development.

Interview Questions

• Questions like "Describe why you have used only xyz technology instead of abc technology in your projects"
       Then an example website was shown and asked how i would improve its visual appeal and overall handling.   Answer Question
    • Also questions like rate your skill set in so and so frameworks...on scale of 1 to 10.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)) in November 2013.

Interview

1- If your resume was reviewed the recruitment company sends you an IQ test
    2- Interview with job hunting company, If it goes well they send you a technical online test.
    3- Technical programming test (Java, C++, C, Erlang, Python) according to the role you have applied for.
     4- (The last step) interview with hiring manager
    If every thing goes well HR asks for 3 references including your colleague or teacher or previous manager.

Interview Questions

• Typical interview questions which a recruitment company usually asks.
      Typical interview questions by hiring manager   1 Answer
    • 2. How did you hear about the position?   Answer Question
    • 1. Can you tell me a little about yourself?   Answer Question
    • 3. Why do you want this job?   Answer Question
    • 4. What are your greatest professional strengths?   Answer Question
    • 5. What do you consider to be your weaknesses?   Answer Question
    • 6. What is your greatest professional achievement?   Answer Question
    • 7. Tell me about a challenge or conflict you've faced at work, and how you dealt with it.   Answer Question