Ericsson-Worldwide Software Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ericsson-Worldwide Software Developer Interview Questions

Updated Jun 10, 2017

2.8

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lviv (Ukraine)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Lviv (Ukraine)) in May 2017.

Interview

Two part of interview: with managers and with developers. Questions about my interests, coding experience, few algorithm questions, one logic coding exercise. Also position need to good knowing of Python, but I'm try it only in the last night before interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Ericsson-Worldwide

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Interview

A telephonic interview which started with behavioral questions and ended with technical questions. It lasted for about 35 minutes. There were 2 recruiters, guess one could be HR and other could be technical related. Questions based on previous experience in front-end development. In-depth questions about front-end development.

Interview Questions

• Questions like "Describe why you have used only xyz technology instead of abc technology in your projects"
       Then an example website was shown and asked how i would improve its visual appeal and overall handling.
      Answer Question
    • Also questions like rate your skill set in so and so frameworks...on scale of 1 to 10.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)) in November 2013.

Interview

1- If your resume was reviewed the recruitment company sends you an IQ test
    2- Interview with job hunting company, If it goes well they send you a technical online test.
    3- Technical programming test (Java, C++, C, Erlang, Python) according to the role you have applied for.
     4- (The last step) interview with hiring manager
    If every thing goes well HR asks for 3 references including your colleague or teacher or previous manager.

Interview Questions

• Typical interview questions which a recruitment company usually asks.
      Typical interview questions by hiring manager
      1 Answer
    • 2. How did you hear about the position?   Answer Question
    • 1. Can you tell me a little about yourself?   Answer Question
    • 3. Why do you want this job?   Answer Question
    • 4. What are your greatest professional strengths?   Answer Question
    • 5. What do you consider to be your weaknesses?   Answer Question
    • 6. What is your greatest professional achievement?   Answer Question
    • 7. Tell me about a challenge or conflict you've faced at work, and how you dealt with it.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Chennai (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

There were 3 Rounds of interview on same day and they were well Organized. They announced that I got through all the rounds on the same day and Collected the Documents for BGV after couple of days(Didn't even get an acknowledgement mail on receiving the documents). And After a Month, I received a mail asking me to call them back in a number. They ended up saying that they cannot recruit people who are currently employed with Other leading Telecom Service provider, for they have an agreement between them. Said that, I am trying to understand how at first place they evaluated the profile of the candidate and allowed the candidate to attend all levels of interview. Didn't really expect this kind of a reply from a renowned organisation like this. I wish the company maintains a checklist of the eligibility criteria and call candidates for interview based on that rather than messing up things poorly at last.

Interview Questions

• Questions were on Core Java, Spring and few basic questions on NO SQL DB.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in February 2016.

Interview

We had to pass through various steps
    First a personal interview with a recruiter from the university
    Then a simple algorithm and telecomunication exam
    Then we had to do another exam about software devlopment (design patterns, principles, etc.)
    Finally we did a group interview, to test the english level and the teamwork

Interview Questions

• softwre knowledge, english level, etc.
      One question that marked me was "Which of the following products would you commercialize next year?", during the group interview
      Answer Question

Software Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in March 2017.

Interview

I was asked to schedule an interview after talking for a few minutes with 2 members of the software team. The interview was 2 hours that were a mix of both fit and technical questions.

Interview Questions

• Many Data structure questions, UML Diagrams, Software process question etc.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)) in June 2014.

Interview

three levels of interview, stated with a casual phone interview with general questions as primary focus. Then the next level is a logical test sent, this test is pretty much about logical and quantitative aptitutde test, The next level was a programming test primarily focused on MCQ's in C++ programming. It was quite time taking but sovlable . Theory questions were very less.

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions were about what is the output of the following code?   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in April 2013.

Interview

One interview with 2 people, one manager and one technical person. Asked a series of personal questions to describe technical background and personal interests. Followed by a round of technical questions to enquire about knowledge of telecoms industry and software development.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Interview

Applied through one of their internal tools, was contacted in a few weeks for an initial interview with 2 of their managers, after which we scheduled a technical interview with two of their developers. The overall attitude was a friendly and professional one but the work wasn't really in line with my specialization. They sent me a rejection email a few days later which I realy appreciated.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Zagreb (Croatia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Zagreb (Croatia)).

Interview

Codility test with three algorithmic questions in preferred programming language, IQ and personality test not so important. Interview with lower management with technical questions and personal questions. Short discussion about previous projects, position applied for, and personal expectations.