Ericsson-Worldwide Software Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 18, 2017

2.8

66 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Chennai (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

There were 3 Rounds of interview on same day and they were well Organized. They announced that I got through all the rounds on the same day and Collected the Documents for BGV after couple of days(Didn't even get an acknowledgement mail on receiving the documents). And After a Month, I received a mail asking me to call them back in a number. They ended up saying that they cannot recruit people who are currently employed with Other leading Telecom Service provider, for they have an agreement between them. Said that, I am trying to understand how at first place they evaluated the profile of the candidate and allowed the candidate to attend all levels of interview. Didn't really expect this kind of a reply from a renowned organisation like this. I wish the company maintains a checklist of the eligibility criteria and call candidates for interview based on that rather than messing up things poorly at last.

Interview Questions

• Questions were on Core Java, Spring and few basic questions on NO SQL DB.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Ericsson-Worldwide

Software Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in March 2017.

Interview

I was asked to schedule an interview after talking for a few minutes with 2 members of the software team. The interview was 2 hours that were a mix of both fit and technical questions.

Interview Questions

• Many Data structure questions, UML Diagrams, Software process question etc.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Interview

Applied through one of their internal tools, was contacted in a few weeks for an initial interview with 2 of their managers, after which we scheduled a technical interview with two of their developers. The overall attitude was a friendly and professional one but the work wasn't really in line with my specialization. They sent me a rejection email a few days later which I realy appreciated.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Zagreb (Croatia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Zagreb (Croatia)).

Interview

Codility test with three algorithmic questions in preferred programming language, IQ and personality test not so important. Interview with lower management with technical questions and personal questions. Short discussion about previous projects, position applied for, and personal expectations.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Interview

I applied online for the role. And the interview was online. Pretty casual interview. I got a little bit nervous. It was a technical interview. The interviewer's English were horrible, I could not get exactly what he was asking. Questions were not very easy but logical.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Interview

Received a call about a week after I applied, asking if I could come into the office the next day for an interview. Met with one of the software managers who interviewed me, followed by a coding challenge, and then afterwards another programmer joined and he started asking some more technical questions

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ottawa, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Ottawa, ON (Canada)) in March 2016.

Interview

Interview went smooth with Manager and and one of the Software Developer in his team.
    Asked basic questions on various projects done. Asked about programming experience in the Embedded systems. No Whiteboard interviews. Asked about my education background. Mostly it was about what they do and their expectations from the the role.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in February 2016.

Interview

We had to pass through various steps
    First a personal interview with a recruiter from the university
    Then a simple algorithm and telecomunication exam
    Then we had to do another exam about software devlopment (design patterns, principles, etc.)
    Finally we did a group interview, to test the english level and the teamwork

Interview Questions

• softwre knowledge, english level, etc.
      One question that marked me was "Which of the following products would you commercialize next year?", during the group interview   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bhubaneswar (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Bhubaneswar (India)) in August 2015.

Interview

Interview was quite easy with basic questions from C,OS,datastructures.
    First we had a online test and then a group discussion was done on the topic "Indian Education".
    After clearing the GD round we went for the interviews.1st round was technical then the final HR round was done.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Budapest (Hungary)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Budapest (Hungary)) in July 2015.

Interview

Setting: Last round of the interviews, also late afternoon. A committee of 4 leads/managers awaited me in a room. The higher level manager leaded the interview. The mood was overall good, they were slightly weary and tense, but they made no pressure. Language of conversation: Hungarian.

Interview Questions

• Professional past; personality questions; best/worst projects and their outcome/solutions; brief English chat to measure language skills.   Answer Question