Ericsson-Worldwide Software Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ericsson-Worldwide Software Developer Interview Questions

Updated Mar 13, 2017

2.8

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ottawa, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Ottawa, ON (Canada)) in March 2016.

Interview

Interview went smooth with Manager and and one of the Software Developer in his team.
Asked basic questions on various projects done. Asked about programming experience in the Embedded systems. No Whiteboard interviews. Asked about my education background. Mostly it was about what they do and their expectations from the the role.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Ericsson-Worldwide

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bhubaneswar (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Bhubaneswar (India)) in August 2015.

Interview

Interview was quite easy with basic questions from C,OS,datastructures.
    First we had a online test and then a group discussion was done on the topic "Indian Education".
    After clearing the GD round we went for the interviews.1st round was technical then the final HR round was done.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Budapest (Hungary)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Budapest (Hungary)) in July 2015.

Interview

Setting: Last round of the interviews, also late afternoon. A committee of 4 leads/managers awaited me in a room. The higher level manager leaded the interview. The mood was overall good, they were slightly weary and tense, but they made no pressure. Language of conversation: Hungarian.

Interview Questions

• Professional past; personality questions; best/worst projects and their outcome/solutions; brief English chat to measure language skills.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Montreal, QC (Canada)).

Interview

Contacted by the recruiter and had a first round screening interview on the phone. In a week, on site interview is scheduled. I was expecting one of those heavy technical interviews that are designed to know your textbook knowledge rather than actually knowing you. It was nothing like that at all. You can see that the company culture is different than most of the tech companies in the city. They value your educational background and ask you a lot about your resume. It was a unique interview experience for me.

Interview Questions

• A lot of questions about your resume assuming that you have a relatively self explanatory resume not a single pager.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The offer was quite satisfactory.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Interview

one of the interviewers came , greeted me and we went to the interview ,it was 2 on 1 interview , both men were very friendly, they started with some behavioral questions , then technical questions

Interview Questions

• what are the access modifiers,   2 Answers

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in December 2014.

Interview

First saw the application on my university internship site
    Applied with my resume and cover letter
    Got an email within 2 weeks asking when i can be available for an interview
    after confirming the date, they send me the details of the interview
    it was a face to face with two people

Interview Questions

• mostly behavioural questions, a few easy java related questions   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Mumbai (India)) in December 2014.

Interview

Ericsson came to our college for campus placement, there were three rounds,
    1. Aptitude test
    2. Technical round
    3. Hr round
    Aptitude was general containing quantitative, verbal and logical sections.
    Technical round was intresting, they checked how confident you are , ask some basics electronics question, DBMS concepts
    And hr was easy just check communication skills and discussion about company.

Interview Questions

• They ask basics of programming. Databases, what is relational databases, some logical questions   Answer Question

Negotiation

Just be confident, and very clear with your basics of programming.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Zagreb (Croatia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Zagreb (Croatia)).

Interview

you will get algorithm tasks and you must know object oriented programming
    if they see that you like programming and that you are passionate about it you will get the job
    you must have some experience in programming :)

Interview Questions

• most of the people do poorly on this test but no worries
      you will get a chance to talk to managers
      Answer Question

Negotiation

i was recommended by a friend

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ottawa, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Ottawa, ON (Canada)) in October 2014.

Interview

I deliver my resume on the School recruitment and then, after one week they gave me e-mail, asked me to interview. Two specialist asked me some questions about my projects.

Interview Questions

• What is your most honorable thing?   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in September 2014.

Interview

Interview process has 3 rounds- technical written test, technical interview and managerial round. Questions was average, they basically test your depth knowledge of java api, some basic algorithm questions. Written test comprises of basic java questions and 2 algorithm questions one of them was based on producer-consumer pattern, java questions primarily test your understanding/concepts of java.

Interview Questions

• concurrency, collections, some algorithm questions like selection sorting, difference between merge and selection sorting, semaphores, multi-threading etc   Answer Question