Ericsson-Worldwide Software Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 2, 2017

2.8

64 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)) in March 2015.

Interview

A conversation with a manager and/or experienced professional, than a technical exam. After the results are discussed internally, within a few days an offer is sent to you formally by e-mail.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience with SCRUM? What strategy did you adopt to handle delays in the project?   Answer Question
  • What is your language of choice? Why?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Ericsson-Worldwide

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Interview

one of the interviewers came , greeted me and we went to the interview ,it was 2 on 1 interview , both men were very friendly, they started with some behavioral questions , then technical questions

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in December 2014.

Interview

First saw the application on my university internship site
    Applied with my resume and cover letter
    Got an email within 2 weeks asking when i can be available for an interview
    after confirming the date, they send me the details of the interview
    it was a face to face with two people

Interview Questions

• mostly behavioural questions, a few easy java related questions   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Mumbai (India)) in December 2014.

Interview

Ericsson came to our college for campus placement, there were three rounds,
    1. Aptitude test
    2. Technical round
    3. Hr round
    Aptitude was general containing quantitative, verbal and logical sections.
    Technical round was intresting, they checked how confident you are , ask some basics electronics question, DBMS concepts
    And hr was easy just check communication skills and discussion about company.

Interview Questions

• They ask basics of programming. Databases, what is relational databases, some logical questions   Answer Question

Negotiation

Just be confident, and very clear with your basics of programming.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Zagreb (Croatia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Zagreb (Croatia)).

Interview

you will get algorithm tasks and you must know object oriented programming
    if they see that you like programming and that you are passionate about it you will get the job
    you must have some experience in programming :)

Interview Questions

• most of the people do poorly on this test but no worries
      you will get a chance to talk to managers   Answer Question

Negotiation

i was recommended by a friend

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ottawa, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Ottawa, ON (Canada)) in October 2014.

Interview

I deliver my resume on the School recruitment and then, after one week they gave me e-mail, asked me to interview. Two specialist asked me some questions about my projects.

Interview Questions

• What is your most honorable thing?   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in September 2014.

Interview

Interview process has 3 rounds- technical written test, technical interview and managerial round. Questions was average, they basically test your depth knowledge of java api, some basic algorithm questions. Written test comprises of basic java questions and 2 algorithm questions one of them was based on producer-consumer pattern, java questions primarily test your understanding/concepts of java.

Interview Questions

• concurrency, collections, some algorithm questions like selection sorting, difference between merge and selection sorting, semaphores, multi-threading etc   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seoul (South Korea)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Seoul (South Korea)) in August 2014.

Interview

3 times of the job interview
    - technical interview : requiring academic knowledges and programming skills.
    - english interview : intermediate level English speaker can meet their level.
    - interview by boards by resumes

Interview Questions

• Which one can you appeal for us with your skills?
      What computer programmes can you use?
      Did you ever heard about the PHY layer or L2, L3 layers?
      Please tell me your career and your life story.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)) in June 2014.

Interview

three levels of interview, stated with a casual phone interview with general questions as primary focus. Then the next level is a logical test sent, this test is pretty much about logical and quantitative aptitutde test, The next level was a programming test primarily focused on MCQ's in C++ programming. It was quite time taking but sovlable . Theory questions were very less.

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions were about what is the output of the following code?   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Budapest (Hungary)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Budapest (Hungary)) in April 2014.

Interview

Basic phone interview was the first step, I got invited to do a test with modules including IP network, C, C++/Java, Assembly, Linux topics, a personality test and a logical test. It tool 3 hours approximately to finish. After evaluation I got invited to an interview where 6 leaders sat against me and we had a >1:30 interview. Was a quite decent experience i have to admit. English test was also done shortly. They also asked my salary expectations where I told a range. At the end I got the higher amount.

Interview Questions

• Is coaching and mentoring is important for me and what does it cover?   1 Answer