Ericsson-Worldwide Software Engineer II Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ericsson-Worldwide Software Engineer II Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (San Jose, CA) in December 2011.

Interview

Did internship at Ericsson Richardson office in my graduating sem. HR were calling for available positions in Richardson and Plano offices, but none of them were software positions. Told HR my interest in software positions and she forwarded my resume to CA HR team. Got call from CA after a few weeks and gave phone interview.
In phone interview, was basically asked about C pointers, use of qualifiers, more basic questions but still some tricky ones and data structures. Interviewer was very nice and kept giving feedback.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Ericsson-Worldwide

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (San Jose, CA) in May 2011.

Interview

It was easy and all about Data Structure and Algorithm

Interview Questions

Negotiation

NO Negotiation

Software Engineer II Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in February 2011.

Interview

I have made the interview with a commission of Ericsson Engineers and I talked with them through a call-conference. The interview has been lasted more than one hour and half. The arguments of this interview were been various both technical and knowledge of the environment. Some question about pattern are using by software designers and which are the tools and protocols could be used in the telecommunications .

Negotiation

Positive.