Ericsson-Worldwide Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ericsson-Worldwide Software Engineer Interview Questions

Updated May 1, 2017

2.8

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in November 2015.

Interview

It was an easy interview, I applied through email first. After two weeks, I got contacted directly by the engineer. He mainly asked me the skills , one project I did in weenix kernel and two papers I have published. He asked me to send to him my paper and I did after the interview. After that I got the offer directly.

Interview Questions

• Background, availability , projects I did and published paper   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Ericsson-Worldwide

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Los Angeles, CA) in November 2015.

Interview

There were two rounds of interviews over telephone. First one being resume and interests
    and second one was coding and networking basics. I had applied online for the various roles and got calls from 3 of the teams. I chose the team that dealt with IOT and Cloud as it mostly dealt with proof of concepts on these technologies.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in August 2015.

Interview

Three rounds. First round is HR call. Second one is Manager video interview. It is half hour interview. Third one is three persons in that team give you 45 mins for each person interview. All interviews are remotely finished.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Interview

first 20 mins hr interview then followed by a 30 mins phone then a week later 2 hr face to face interview done by 3 people one after another. the phone screen was peety much std. java question. The face to face consist of design patterns and db questions

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (San Jose, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

Phone call, manager called directly. Background introduction, then onsite. Onsite was mostly algorithm questions and Java basic. 5 commands for UNIX, advanced , not like ls, cd. What project is your favorite and why, which algorithm you like most and why. Java difference for interface and abstract class. Static variable and static block

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Interview

Applied in the middle of mid November month. Later I got a mail in the middle of Dec month asking me to schedule an interview. I scheduled the interview scheduled on Jan 9th. The interview lasted for 1 hour. 2 weeks later, got a mail stating that they weren't going to proceed with my interview process.

Interview Questions

• Design a telephone directory and mention the data structure to be used.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (San Jose, CA) in November 2014.

Interview

I have applied online. Within 1 week of my application I got phone screening interview.
    After that there was 2 hours interview with team members.
    Then within 1 week I got an offer letter.
    Then there was background and Drug test check.

Interview Questions

• Questions were mostly from networking and Data structure Background   Answer Question

Software Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in October 2014.

Interview

Got a call from a Manager for a phone interview.
    Round 1: Phone interview with the manager. Scanned and discussed every point mentioned in the resume. Asked basic networking concepts.
    Round 2: Coding in C (gave an option between arrays and linked lists) plus some OS concepts
    Round 3: Networking-scenario based questions, mainly on routing algorithms

Extended an offer after 3 weeks. Interview process was smooth. HR is pretty cool and cooperative.

Negotiation

Interns have a fix salary.

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (San Jose, CA) in May 2014.

Interview

Gave the resume in the career fair.Contacted by the recruiter for a phone interview where job role was explained.Then 2 rounds of onsite which was fairly behavioral and resume walk through. After a week, offered the role. Fairly and easy interview process.

Interview Questions

• Do you know to design a website with php,html and mysql?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Interview

no format. skill based and team based process