Ericsson-Worldwide Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ericsson-Worldwide Software Engineer Interview Questions

Updated May 1, 2017

2.8

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sonipat (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Sonipat (India)) in September 2012.

Interview

I joined as GET. First IQ written test, then , then GD round, then technical round in which interviewer asked technical questions about my favorite subjects i mentioned to them and then some basic programs in C language and finally HR round.

Interview Questions

• Technical questions related to the favorite subject you told to interviewer and some basic introduction,   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Ericsson-Worldwide

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Budapest (Hungary)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Budapest (Hungary)) in June 2014.

Interview

First, I had a formal telephone interview.
    As a second phase, there was a really long interview, where they checked my skills together with other applicants. It's all on a website, you can select which test you want to take, but you have to fill a logic and a fundamental programming test. Afterwards they asked to fill another form from home.
    After that I've got invited to a 1-1 interview with a project manager of the team I've applied for.

Interview Questions

• What was my greatest achievement yet?
      Why do I want to work here?
      Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Interview

first 20 mins hr interview then followed by a 30 mins phone then a week later 2 hr face to face interview done by 3 people one after another. the phone screen was peety much std. java question. The face to face consist of design patterns and db questions

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Budapest (Hungary)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Budapest (Hungary)) in June 2015.

Interview

First there were tests which last about 4 hours. You can fill more tests for example java, linux, c, c++, testing, ... etc. After it you must fill a personality test at home. It contains about 300 questions.

After 2 weeks they invite me to an interview. They ask me about my future plans and coding skills.

After a few weeks they send an email and reject me.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Interview

Interview consisted of different phases. An initial screening general interview, and an English test. Then a phone technical interview and a face-to-face technical interview. Finally, a software development test. The process was divided in different days so it was not bad. The main purpose was to find not only if you could fit technically, but personally. Working environment is very good and i guess they want to keep it.

Interview Questions

• Very generic questions about programming, and telecom.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2012.

Interview

Normally there will be 3 rounds of interviews.
    1. Technical round
    2. Managerial round
    3. HR round

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in September 2013.

Interview

I applied to the position in June and received an email in July that I was selected for the next procedure which I will be informed about in the middle of August. I invited to HR interview with a 3rd party company. The interview was good and the HR told me that he will suggest me. I invited to manager interview at Ericsson 1 month later. After manager interview they wanted me to take a test in October. After the test they wanted to make a second manager interview as a second opinion. The process ended in November which I was informed that the recruitment process has been cancelled and therefore they could not opportunity to offer me a position.

Interview Questions

• Interviews are mostly personality and team skills oriented. The Java test I took was difficult containing many advanced topics also.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in September 2010.

Interview

The process was pretty straightforward. I applied for several positions on the job page. The recruiting agency had contacted me and arrange a set of tests. After passing those test the line manager invited me on an 1:1 interview, explained the position, the work in general and then asked me about my previous experience. I even had to go into very technical details while explaining my recent work.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no chance to negotiate. The manager had a non-negotiable "take it or leave it" salary offer.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Noida (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

1 .Apptitute takes place on cocubes(campus process)
    2 .Technical round 1:1 interview with their technical department
    3 .HR round (Basically they ask about the tell me about your self to check your communication skills)

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Athlone (Ireland)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Athlone (Ireland)) in October 2015.

Interview

I was first brought around on a tour of the athlone campus by the interviewer. Then I was brought into a quiet room in which the interview process started. I was mainly asked questions about my CV, my college grades and about the company itself. Also I had to do a whiteboard question. The question itself was relatively straightforward.