Ericsson-Worldwide Software Engineering Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ericsson-Worldwide Software Engineering Interview Questions

Interviews at Ericsson-Worldwide

2.8

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Interview

no format. skill based and team based process

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Ericsson-Worldwide

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (San Jose, CA) in August 2010.

Interview

1 phone screen and 5 one-on interviews.. Interview was conducted by potential tem members.. Most of the questions were technical realted to the job.. Questions on linked list, and other common networking questions.. Interviewers were very helpful in giving out the hints and helping out while stuck.. They want to know how much we know about what we say we know!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westbury, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Westbury, NY) in January 2009.

Interview

Only one interview. The questions were not difficult. It will help if one has experience in communication, which I did not have. Other questions are just social to test personality. It seems like a very friendly and professional work place.

Interview Questions

• I do not recall any difficult question. It would be helpful to get that position if one had experience in telecommunication.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Dallas, TX) in December 2010.

Interview

Initial Communication, Telephonic Interview, three rounds and one HR

Negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richardson, TX

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Richardson, TX) in July 2010.

Interview

some basic questions like what is diff between abstract class and interface.

Interview Questions

• what is diff between abstract class and interface   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Plano, TX) in May 2008.

Interview

I was interviewed out of college. Phone interview with the HR first, then at the company HQ in Plano, TX. I was interviewed by 3 engineers, some of them were RF (Electrical Engineers). Then we had lunch and that was it. The plano campus is very nice and so were the interviewers.

Interview Questions

• given a number, how do you determine if its a power of 3?   4 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (San Jose, CA) in April 2010.

Interview

Hr approach me initially. Then send updated resume. Phone interview first then ob site interview. 5 people in one-one . Some skill test and coding. After a week, hr contact for background check. then give an offer.
    Deny offer because of overall benefit and salary can't meet expected

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (San Jose, CA) in December 2009.

Interview

The interview process was pretty smooth. One phone interview followed by an onsite interview with a bunch of engineers. General software engineer data structure questions, c programming( low level). Some design questions using C++ and questions on operating systems and networking.
    The manager took me out for lunch and asked about why do I want to work at Ericsson and my future goals. Seemed like a chill guy.

Interview Questions

• Some questions were from Kernighan and Dennis Ritchie book ( C ). One design question was how would use a finite state automata for a given problem. He then asked me to represent it using C++ and write code to solve the problem   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was happy with the offer and accepted it.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Interview

Applied in the middle of mid November month. Later I got a mail in the middle of Dec month asking me to schedule an interview. I scheduled the interview scheduled on Jan 9th. The interview lasted for 1 hour. 2 weeks later, got a mail stating that they weren't going to proceed with my interview process.

Interview Questions

• Design a telephone directory and mention the data structure to be used.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (San Jose, CA) in November 2014.

Interview

I have applied online. Within 1 week of my application I got phone screening interview.
    After that there was 2 hours interview with team members.
    Then within 1 week I got an offer letter.
    Then there was background and Drug test check.

Interview Questions

• Questions were mostly from networking and Data structure Background   Answer Question